Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

KnightVision

Old December 7th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Hello. I have the rulebook entry path into Pathfinder and I have all the rulebooks but occult adventures.

I'm looking for this prestige class I found:

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/pre...forest-warden/

Could someone tell me what book I need to purchase to have access to it? The wiki is the only place to mention this prestige class and it says the source is Ironfang invasion? The only purchase pack for that just says it includes the adventure?
KnightVision is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 7th, 2018, 02:08 PM
On that website, the name was changed to avoid legal issues, in HL that PrC is named as in the book "Chernasardo warden". Make sure you have Ironfang Invasion turned on in the sources, as this is player content from an AP, it is considered core and freely available to all.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2018, 02:09 PM
Remember that if you're looking something up on d20pfsrd, and not archives of nethys, they won't give you the real name of an item - they have to use the PRD version of the name. The real name of this class is Chernasardo Warden.

Player content from the PF1 adventure paths is free for all users - the purchase pack for Ironfang Invasion includes the GM content, and an encounter library of all the encounters ready to be used in HL.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
KnightVision

Old December 7th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Thanks guys Didn't know about the legal shielding.
KnightVision is offline   #4 Reply With Quote