Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Brolthemighty

Old January 27th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Greetings! For the last few days I've been perusing the various threads and sources, scouring the internet for an answer....but alas, I don't believe its there.

Having recently made the transition to Pathfinder, I find that there are a number of items that I keep going back to from the old 3.X days. Particularly, feats. I have two sourcebooks, namely Ultimate Feats by Mongoose publishing as well as Feats by AEG. Both of these books have a tremendous amount of feats that add so much more to the game.

Realizing that these books aren't implemented in HeroLab at all, let alone for Pathfinder, I set out to learn how to program feats in the system....only to realize I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Not only do I not know anything about scripting/programming....I can't really understand it either. So I'm coming to the community for help. What I'm asking is whether anyone has already written the files for these books and ported them to Pathfinder. And if not.....is there anyone willing to tackle it? If not the whole books (which would be wonderful) but a few specific feats maybe?

Anyone up for the challenge? Either way, thank you.
Brolthemighty is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old January 28th, 2013, 10:33 PM
What particular feats are you after?
I don't think I have those books but if the source descriptions are located on a dndwiki or elsewhere maybe they can be converted without too much hassle.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Brolthemighty

Old January 29th, 2013, 04:41 AM
I'll see if I can find them online in a wiki. The one's I'm particularly interested in at the moment are some of the caster type feats from the 3rd party company, and Arcane Thesis from 3.5.

Arcane Thesis
Enhanced Draconic Bloodline
Bloodburn
Absorb Spell

Unfortunately, I can't find the feats from AEG online. However, for thoroughness sake, here's that list as well:
Grow Spell
Encompass Spell
Flame Lattice
Lightning Lattice

If it's not against the forum rules, I can go ahead and list their full effect and text, but didn't want to inadvertently get banned or anything.
Brolthemighty is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old January 29th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Hey Brolthemighty, I have been thinking of doing more demo videos. I could do a feat on tonight. It would show the basics. Although I wouldn't be able to show complex scripting that you might need for the specific feat. Can you send me a specific one and I'll take a look at it?

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #4 Reply With Quote