Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Eretas

Old February 13th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Hi!
I try to create an adjustment for the Flagbearer (Innersee World Guide) That give a Moral bonus to attack and damage. The PC is a bard with the Inspire courage activatde (competence bonus to attack and domage so they must be cumulatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRD
Inspire Courage (Su):
A 1st-level bard can use his performance to inspire courage in his allies (including himself), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to perceive the bard's performance. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.
Quote:
Flagbearer (Combat)

When brandishing a flag adorned with the standard of an organization you owe allegiance to, you inspire nearby members of the same allegiance.
Prerequisites: Cha 15.
Benefit: As long as you hold your clan, house, or party’s flag, members of that allegiance within 30 feet who can see the flag (including yourself ) gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, and saving throws against fear and charm effects. You must hold the flag in one hand in order to grant this bonus.
If the standard is taken by the enemy or destroyed, this bonus becomes a penalty, affecting all creatures that the bonus previously affected for 1 hour (or until you reclaim the lost flag).
I made the adjustment, but the "to hit" bonus work well, but "the damage" bonus overlaps with the two abitity... How can i program it to be sure it's not the same type of bonus? For the bard with the Feat activated, it's working properly, but how to give te bonus to the team member???

I copy the Bard inspire courage to ceate the second adjustment...
Quote:
Pre-Atributes(Users) priority 10000 index 2
~ If we're not enabled, get out now
doneif (field[pIsOn].value = 0)

~ Add to our damage bonus
hero.child[Damage].field[tDamBonus].value += field[pAdjust].value

Pre-Atributes(Users) priority 10000 index 1

~ Add to our attack bonus
#applybonus[BonComp, hero.child[Attack], field[pAdjust].value]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg near standard.jpg (216.2 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Eretas; February 13th, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
Eretas is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 13th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eretas View Post
I made the adjustment, but the "to hit" bonus work well, but "the damage" bonus overlaps with the two abitity... How can i program it to be sure it's not the same type of bonus? For the bard with the Feat activated, it's working properly, but how to give te bonus to the team member???
The only way to do this is by doing a foreach loop against the Base Weapons and do an applybonus to each weapon individually. The official scripts don't do this as its a bit of an overhead to do this.

But you can do it yourself if you wish.

The code would be like this and this takes care of both the Attack and Damage.
Code:

~ loop through all the weapons on the hero
foreach pick in hero from BaseWep
  ~ Give a Comp bonus to hit and damage
  #applybonus[BonComp, eachpick, field[pAdjust].value] 
nexteach

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Eretas

Old February 13th, 2012, 09:20 PM
First, thanks, I replaces both script by yours and it worked well.
But what in the script mean "morale" bonus versus "competence" bonus?
Inspire courage give a competence bonus and Flagbearer gives a moral bonus?

And how to do the opposite (Flag lost). I only change the minimum and maximum adjustment to -1 but it didn't worked...

Last edited by Eretas; February 13th, 2012 at 09:43 PM.
Eretas is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 14th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
But what in the script mean "morale" bonus versus "competence" bonus?
#applybonus[BonComp, eachpick, field[pAdjust].value]

The highlighted field BonComp is saying Bonus Competence. So to give a Moral Bonus it would be BonMoral instead. <- I am 99% sure that is the correct field name but not near HL so can't confirm.

Quote:
And how to do the opposite (Flag lost). I only change the minimum and maximum adjustment to -1 but it didn't worked...
Sorry I am not following what your asking here.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Eretas

Old February 14th, 2012, 02:17 PM
First of all, many thank once again... For the second question...
When they lost the flag, the team got a malus for 1 hour...

Quote:
If the standard is taken by the enemy or destroyed, this bonus becomes a penalty, affecting all creatures that the bonus previously affected for 1 hour (or until you reclaim the lost flag).

So I put the minimum and maximum adjustment to -1 like in the picture included...

Édit:
Quote:
BonMoral instead. <- I am 99% sure that is the correct field name
By the way, it's BonMorale...

2nd Edit: Ok, I found it...
Quote:

~ loop through all the weapons on the hero
foreach pick in hero from BaseWep
~ Give a Moral malus to hit and damage
#applypenalty[PenMorale, eachpick, field[pAdjust].value]
nexteach
Thanks again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flaglost.jpg (127.2 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Eretas; February 14th, 2012 at 03:31 PM.
Eretas is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Eretas

Old April 12th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Is that feature has been implemented in HeroLab? It's an official feature, it should be there no?
Eretas is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 12th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Sorry, which feature? Did you submit a bug report on it?
Aaron is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Eretas

Old April 12th, 2013, 08:20 AM
No, I refer to my original message about the Flagbearer. I have to programed it, but i believe it should be available on the system.
Quote:
Hi!
I try to create an adjustment for the Flagbearer (Innersee World Guide) That give a Moral bonus to attack and damage. The PC is a bard with the Inspire courage activatde (competence bonus to attack and domage so they must be cumulatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRD
Inspire Courage (Su):
A 1st-level bard can use his performance to inspire courage in his allies (including himself), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to perceive the bard's performance. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.
Quote:
Flagbearer (Combat)

When brandishing a flag adorned with the standard of an organization you owe allegiance to, you inspire nearby members of the same allegiance.
Prerequisites: Cha 15.
Benefit: As long as you hold your clan, house, or party’s flag, members of that allegiance within 30 feet who can see the flag (including yourself ) gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, and saving throws against fear and charm effects. You must hold the flag in one hand in order to grant this bonus.
Eretas is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 12th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Alright, submit a bug report on it then.
Aaron is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 12th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Or, take a look at the stickied "Spell and Conferred ability adjustments" thread - http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11561

In that, I apologize for the fact that we haven't had the time to add as many adjustments as we'd like, given the number of other things we need to add to the Pathfinder files, and request the help of our community - I ask for donations of adjustments that we can integrate into Hero Lab, which will make them available to everyone.
Mathias is online now   #10 Reply With Quote