Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

silverhair2012

Old October 29th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Boy do I feel dumb. It is the encumbrance that is affecting the speed. Usually when I GM I don't mess with encumbrance. Thanks for the heads up.
silverhair2012 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
neurotopia

Old October 29th, 2010, 10:48 AM
the feat description of acrobatics is actually the item description for what looks like a modified version of the staff of the magi.
neurotopia is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
rashidali

Old October 29th, 2010, 10:48 PM
The feat Greater Elemental Focus is not grayed out if you do not possess the prerequisite.
rashidali is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old October 30th, 2010, 03:55 AM
I have a character with Combat Expertise activated. I'm getting a validation error stating that it cannot be combined with Fighting Defensively or Total Defense, even though I do not have either of these conditions activated.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 30th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
I have a character with Combat Expertise activated. I'm getting a validation error stating that it cannot be combined with Fighting Defensively or Total Defense, even though I do not have either of these conditions activated.
Just an FYI when this gets fixed that one can combine Combat Expertise with Fighting Defensively. Its only Total Defense and Combat Expertise that can not be combined. All the modifiers and penalties stack.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Hendel

Old October 30th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Did I do something wrong?

Once I loaded Hero Lab after the 4.1 update It says:

BEGIN

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occured:

File: pf_GeneralAdjustments.user (line 37) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pBearEndur')
File: pf_GeneralAdjustments.user (line 176) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pHaste')
One or more timing errors were identified. Please review the timing report and correct the errors. You can access the report under the 'Develop' menu or by clicking this link.

END

When you click the link it brings you to this C:\HeroLab\data\pathfinder\timing.xml

It has a long list of abilities, spells, and conditions. I do not know enough to know what I am supposed to do next. Is this just my version or is this a bug out there in general?
Hendel is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old October 30th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendel View Post
File: pf_GeneralAdjustments.user (line 37) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pBearEndur')
File: pf_GeneralAdjustments.user (line 176) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pHaste')
You need to remove the pf_GeneralAdjustments.user from "herolab\data\pathfinder" folder. It's not really needed anymore as the spells and adjustments it added are now been added officially. Once removed just reload HL and you should be good to go again.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Hendel

Old October 30th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
You need to remove the pf_GeneralAdjustments.user from "herolab\data\pathfinder" folder. It's not really needed anymore as the spells and adjustments it added are now been added officially. Once removed just reload HL and you should be good to go again.
Great that worked.

I have another issue when I try and load a certain character (Gnome Sorcerer) using the "Open Portfolio" under File. It gives me a message that says something like this (it istoo long to type and will not let me copy and paste it).

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio!

Critical information not found in data files: Source Volume 'SpellAdjus'
Pick 'pBullStr' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '86'
Pick 'pCatsGrace' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '87'
Pick 'pFlanking' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '88'
Pick 'pPrayerA' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '90'
Pick 'pPrayerF' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '91'
Pick 'pS2AntHaul' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '92'
Pick 'pS2Enlarge' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '93'

etc...

It goes down to
Pick 'pSttlDefe' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '100'

Did I just royally mess things up with the new download or is this happening a lot? If it is happening to everyone, is there a place where the fixes are listed so I do not have to keep bothering you guys?

Thanks!
Hendel is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old October 30th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendel View Post
Great that worked.

I have another issue when I try and load a certain character (Gnome Sorcerer) using the "Open Portfolio" under File. It gives me a message that says something like this (it istoo long to type and will not let me copy and paste it)....
HL is just letting you know that the those Things are gone. That was some of the effects in the file you removed. They are NOT needed or required for your character.

Simple make any change, even adding a space to your name, and then save the character again. The next time you won't see those messages again and you can simply use the official versions of the effects now.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
ValaraukarU

Old October 30th, 2010, 08:25 PM
I think the Haunted Oracle's Curse is assigning the Ghost Sound bonus spell incorrectly. Ghost sound is a level 0 spell, but is listed as a Level 1 spell on the Oracle spell list.
ValaraukarU is offline   #20 Reply With Quote