Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

MariRainbowGirl

Old February 7th, 2019, 12:56 PM
One of my players really wants to be able to play a Celestial Agenda Witch. I didn't know what this was until he sent me the link for it (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base...witch-patrons/) but have no problem with him playing it.

My only issue is I cannot seem to figure out if there is a way to track this in Hero Lab. I would dearly love to be able to have his correct character in my game files so if any of you could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure I'm missing a super easy option... I've just run out of places to look. Thanks for any help, in advance.
MariRainbowGirl is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 7th, 2019, 01:04 PM
d20pfsrd has left out important information on that page - specifically, that the source of the rules for those special patrons is the book Blood of the Coven. Blood of the Coven is in our Player Companion #30 bundle. Once you've gotten that book turned on for this character, you'll see both "Endurance" and "Endurance (Celestial Agenda)" to choose from on the list of patrons on the Witch tab.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
MariRainbowGirl

Old February 7th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Thank you so much that is exactly what I was missing. I knew it would be something simple I was just overlooking.

Thanks so much for your help and quick response.
MariRainbowGirl is offline   #3 Reply With Quote