Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 19th, 2012, 07:07 AM
The archetype will be a little more work, but they payout might be better. Since a guild mage has access to guild resources they can learn more spells per level so what you are thinking to do makes sense to me. Go ahead and just work on the archetype. I think it would fit the pathfinder rules better.
RavenX is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
Matt Droz

Old June 19th, 2012, 08:42 AM
I also got around to exporting out the .hl file and putting it up on an updates.xml on my site. Link's in my sig. (Also includes a Retro Names patch.)

Matt Droz Community material (Forgotten Realms & Non-SRD/Retro)
Matt Droz is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old June 19th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Droz View Post
I also got around to exporting out the .hl file and putting it up on an updates.xml on my site. Link's in my sig. (Also includes a Retro Names patch.)
I wouldn't consider it "retro" so much as the OGL doesn't allow use of the D&D names. Though my preference is for the original names and my players see me use the original names of the spells most of the time, I know the name changes were put in by wotc's OGL when the data was released for 3rd party use.
RavenX is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old June 24th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Just letting you all know I am working on finalizing some data before doing the next release. Thanks to jbearwillis I figured out the region feats in the FRCS were outdated. I am upgrading the feats tonight, and getting the proper prereqs coded into them. I am hoping to get a new data release done this week if all goes well.
RavenX is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old June 25th, 2012, 11:38 PM
V1.2 has been uploaded to the community dropbox. Hopefully it will be out to you all soon.
RavenX is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
Matt Droz

Old June 26th, 2012, 05:16 AM
I created the Genasi (a long while ago). I have been contemplating whether or not to drop them, however, ever since the Ifrit/Oread/Sylph/Undine were introduced in the Bestiary 2. Now that they are detailed even more in the Advanced Race Guide, I'm again considering dropping them in favor of the Pathfinder plane-touched. Thoughts?

Matt Droz is offline   #106 Reply With Quote
Matt Droz

Old June 26th, 2012, 07:38 AM
I also just updated my export to the latest version. I had found that my original Hathran build wasn't working as intended.

Matt Droz is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old June 26th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Droz View Post
I created the Genasi (a long while ago). I have been contemplating whether or not to drop them, however, ever since the Ifrit/Oread/Sylph/Undine were introduced in the Bestiary 2. Now that they are detailed even more in the Advanced Race Guide, I'm again considering dropping them in favor of the Pathfinder plane-touched. Thoughts?
I am creating a dataset that stays true to Forgotten Realms. I may use the Advanced race guide to create alternate racial traits (just copying what was already done) but I am keeping the setting true to the original for the players. The races do have similarities, but I plan on staying the course through this and working to keep the data as accurate as possible to 3.5 (On the off chance I ever decide to convert it for 3.5 OGL license later on as well)

I have submitted the v.1.2 data to Tim, hopefully he will get it checked over sometime soon for public release.
RavenX is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old June 28th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Version 1.2 of the data is now available to interested parties.
RavenX is offline   #109 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old June 29th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Thank you! Very cool
Frodie is offline   #110 Reply With Quote