Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Shadowolf

Old May 26th, 2020, 04:38 AM
Okay so I'm working on a feat from a book that has the following "Prerequisites: Craft (any) 3 ranks"

So I've entered the following into Hero Lab:

~ Make a prereq valid if you have 3 or more ranks in Any crafting skills
if (#skillranks[skCrafAll] >= 3) then
@valid = 1
endif

No matter what crafting skills I choose, even if I put the ranks all in 1 skill, it still does not make the feat a valid selection, telling me that I haven't met the prerequisite.

If I change the skill in the script to a specific crafting skill and select 3 ranks in that skill, it does work. So I'm just wondering what I'm missing here.

Thanks,
Philip
Shadowolf is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 26th, 2020, 07:56 AM
skCrafAll is a special helper used for "+2 to all Crafting skills". It never gets any ranks of its own - all it does is forward its bonuses/penalties to all the real craft skills. For this, you should use a foreach to search through all craft skills, and you're valid if there's at least three ranks in any of them.

The Cooperative Crafting skill from the APG has this same prereq at 1 rank. I'd copy that feat in the editor and copy its prereq over to your feat.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Shadowolf

Old May 26th, 2020, 08:59 AM
That worked like a charm!! Thanks so much!!
Shadowolf is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Shadowolf

Old May 26th, 2020, 09:00 AM
Having owned both Hero Lab and Realm Works for many years, I am just now trying my hand at adding content. It's been a slow process for me, but I push on.
Shadowolf is offline   #4 Reply With Quote