Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

KataH

Old March 18th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Help
I need help to fix the following issues
1. I have an error that says: "Hero You can't have a negative number of platinum pieces!
2. The wealth states in RED ~-6,553 gp
3. When I mouse over it, that says: 27,910 gp and 1 cp

In my attempt to try and fix this I made multiple Journal entries however as the negative number gets to a negative zero, the mouse over shows it growing in a positive direction. So no matter what I do with the Journal entries it just makes matters worse.
So I set the starting money to zero and deleted all journal entries. The numbers left is what I indicated about.
Note sure what do try next.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks,
KataH is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old March 19th, 2017, 05:30 AM
Do you know how much gold you should have? that value when hovering includes gear value too. What I would do is find out how much gold you should have, add 6553 to it and then add that to the character. Odds are you deleted a journal entry with gold values associated with it, which lowered your available gold below zero causing this issue.
Minous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
KataH

Old March 19th, 2017, 10:59 AM
I do know exactly what I have for PP, GP, SP< and CP but no matter what adjustments I make the value stays red and I still have the error that says I have Negative Platinum pieces (although how many that is it does not mention).
These hover over values should not be showing gear values as well, that is displayed elsewhere as ~41,432gp.

I really love the Hero Lab application but for Money that is one area it is really lacking.
KataH is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old March 20th, 2017, 05:43 AM
Do you mind attaching the por file in question?
Minous is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
KataH

Old March 21st, 2017, 08:00 AM
Minous thank you so much for your offer here. I have opened a ticket with Tech Support, so I will give them a crack at this first.
KataH is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
KataH

Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:15 AM
Got it fixed!
Using the Journal I did the following:
First: I added Platinum until it said I was not negative with Platinum and the mouse over showed no Platinum.
Second: Then it reported I was negative Silver (it did not report that before). So I did the same thing until it said I was not negative with Silver and the mouse over showed no Silver.
Third: Now it reported I was negative Copper. Did the same thing.
Fourth: All that was left was the Gold and now it match. Subtracted the gold and I was zeroed out.

Last edited by KataH; March 22nd, 2017 at 04:52 PM.
KataH is offline   #6 Reply With Quote