Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Kings of War (2nd Edition)

Notices

EdSteiner

Old February 8th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Please if you find a bug or text error please try and cite the error and provide a book page reference or in the case of FAQ errata, cite the army FAQ and so forth.

- Uncharted Empires (minus The Trident Realm of Neritica I will add it to this file, but I need to figure out how to deal with the units from other armies, because the scripts that I used elsewhere will not work for these entries.)
- Bug Fixes

If you find a programming error, IE (Something does not work) give an example on how to recreate the glitch.

You can use either the auto-update feature or DL manually from dl.dropbox.com/s/wmzgh39p40fz8dd/KW2_1.13.ab

Last edited by EdSteiner; February 8th, 2016 at 12:47 PM.
EdSteiner is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Time of Madness

Old February 8th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Thanks Ed! I'll start looking for bugs!
Time of Madness
Time of Madness is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Habig

Old February 12th, 2016, 04:57 AM
The Empire of Dust Revenant Chariots still have a size problem. The default entry (before one checks the Regiment or Horde button) has the correct statline for a regiment. However, checking the "regiment"box upgrades the stats to those belonging to a Horde, and checking Horde upgrades to something not in the rulebook. Unfortunately - since the rulebook chariot stats aren't the greatest

Checked most of the other bugs brought up in the forums, and those got fixed ok in 1.13 - thanks!
Habig is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old February 13th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habig View Post
The Empire of Dust Revenant Chariots still have a size problem. The default entry (before one checks the Regiment or Horde button) has the correct statline for a regiment. However, checking the "regiment"box upgrades the stats to those belonging to a Horde, and checking Horde upgrades to something not in the rulebook. Unfortunately - since the rulebook chariot stats aren't the greatest

Checked most of the other bugs brought up in the forums, and those got fixed ok in 1.13 - thanks!
Will review, I think I understand the why, but if it only happened on one unit, it should have happened to others, So I will have to take the hood off and check the spark plugs.

Fixed DL same release, like I said above I dont understand why it only affected this one unit. but I corrected it

Last edited by EdSteiner; February 13th, 2016 at 08:30 AM.
EdSteiner is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Habig

Old February 18th, 2016, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdSteiner View Post
Fixed DL same release, like I said above I dont understand why it only affected this one unit. but I corrected it
Works Great! Thanks.
Habig is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
lurker2

Old February 28th, 2016, 05:24 PM
I understand that it is a beta army but all stats and information are in Easy Army site and tournaments are allowing Twilight Kin as army given its existence since KoW 1.
lurker2 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old February 29th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker2 View Post
I understand that it is a beta army but all stats and information are in Easy Army site and tournaments are allowing Twilight Kin as army given its existence since KoW 1.
I understand that hence why they are included in the release however, since they are beta you must understand that to show them you need to tell the system to allow them. If you play in a event and the event allows them what is the difference if your sheet says allow unreleased/beta lists as they know what it is. Better yet, just have Mantic make a post that says, hey this is now an official list.
EdSteiner is offline   #7 Reply With Quote