Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

atknapp

Old December 26th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Greetings All, and thanks to the good folk at HL for creating such a fantastic product. It's already made my game SO much better for the ease of NPC creation and organisation...

Like many of us, I'm itching to have as much of the WoD supplementary data/options integrated into HL as possible, and I realise that there's only so much staff capacity at the HL Underground Bunker of Doom™ to crank out updates and such.

They have, however, made the Editor available, and I'm sure that enterprising Changelings and Vampires out there have done a lot of work integrating supplements already and have the .user files of data available.

With all due respect for the intellectual property of both HL and White Wolf, I'd like to ask people to consider sharing their user-developed WoD content on the Cheese Weasel Hero Lab site so that we all can benefit from it.

Take a read through this thread on the Cheese Weasel hosting process (and you can see some of the D&D 3.5 and Savage Worlds content already developed there).

All the best, and thank you!
Alexander.
atknapp is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Pali

Old December 28th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Yesss. Great idea.
What I did or will do for CtL:
Pali is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Nockerkin

Old February 8th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Hell if anyone has any Vamp supplements made and would like to share that would be awesome...
Nockerkin is offline   #3 Reply With Quote