Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Senko

Old October 12th, 2019, 03:02 PM
I'm trying to make a variant Summoner with Mythic tiers and int as the casting stat (just to see if I can make it work). As the first step in this I've tried to make a near identical copy of the summoner class (it's protected so I can't just change it and save) with the only difference being casting stat. I'm now getting these errors . . .

Hero Lab was forced to stop the compilation after the following errors were detected:

File: Summoner.user (line 253) - Thing 'CHelpSHR' (dynamic tag) - group 'ConsCISkill' not defined
File: Summoner.user (line 254) - Thing 'CHelpSHR' (dynamic tag) - group 'ConsCISkill' not defined
File: Summoner.user (line 254) - Thing 'CHelpSHR' (dynamic tag) - group 'LGCITable1' not defined

Now the SHR is the unique Id I'm using for the summoner (Summoner House Ruled) and the 3 things causing errors table, ConsCISkill (which refer to religion and spellcraft) are direct copies from the summoner class.

I could just delete them but as I said I'm trying to match the summoner as close as possible aside from casting stat changing from cha to int. So I need to figure out how to link these so can someone steer me in the direction of what I need to do. Help appreciated, directions to tutorials very appreciated.
Senko is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old October 12th, 2019, 07:00 PM
Just use the class spellcasting attribute override adjustment, what you are trying to do is the hard way.
Minous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old October 13th, 2019, 11:50 AM
Thank you, now to see if I can set up the Eidolon as a cohort for mythic leadership so it gets mythic tiers rather than ranks.
Senko is offline   #3 Reply With Quote