Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

tstetz

Old April 27th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Thanks!

I didn't realize the book wasn't actually out yet. My buddy had the PDF release last week so I was thinking everything was out.

Main thing I'm interested in is the Chapter 1 character stuff and Society legal options.
tstetz is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 27th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Still pending. The book isn't out until the 29th. Also, heads up that there are portions of chapter 4 and 5 which we plan to add but might not make it into the initial release.
Noooooo what will I do without Magic and Monsters! That's it! Its clear that LW hates DMs and only supports Players! How can LW do this to me. TO ME!

I must be able to make monsters!

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
nullPointer

Old April 27th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
How can LW do this to me. TO ME!

Why all the hate for monsters?
Xenophobe >.> tsk-tsk SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent J
I realized, y'know, he's just working out. I mean, how would I feel if somebody come runnin' in the gym and bust me in my ass while I'm on the treadmill? Then I saw this snarling beast guy, and I noticed he had a tissue in his hand, and I'm realizing, y'know, he's not snarling, he's sneezing. Y'know, ain't no real threat there. Then I saw little Tiffany. I'm thinking, y'know, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books? She about to start some shit, Zed. She's about eight years old, those books are WAY too advanced for her. If you ask me, I'd say she's up to something. And to be honest, I'd appreciate it if you eased up off my back about it.
Haters always gotta be hatin'
nullPointer is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 27th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstetz View Post
Thanks!

I didn't realize the book wasn't actually out yet. My buddy had the PDF release last week so I was thinking everything was out.

Main thing I'm interested in is the Chapter 1 character stuff and Society legal options.
I believe subscribers get the PDFs a bit early. The 29th is when they are generally available.

No worries, Chapter 1 content is finished, and assuming the PFS guys post what is and is not allowed before we get the release done, that should be handled. I understand they have already put out a blog post saying new PFS characters made after the 29th have to use the unchained summoner, so it seems like they are on the ball for this one.
Aaron is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 27th, 2015, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Noooooo what will I do without Magic and Monsters! That's it! Its clear that LW hates DMs and only supports Players! How can LW do this to me. TO ME!

Grr, arrgh, Hate DMs SO MUCH!
Aaron is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old April 27th, 2015, 10:52 PM
Quote:
I believe subscribers get the PDFs a bit early. The 29th is when they are generally available.
Subscribers get the PDFs when their order ships. The lead time varies quite a bit; I downloaded Pathfinder Unchained back on the 14th, which is rather early.

Parody is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old April 28th, 2015, 08:22 AM
Quote:

No worries, Chapter 1 content is finished, and assuming the PFS guys post what is and is not allowed before we get the release done, that should be handled. I understand they have already put out a blog post saying new PFS characters made after the 29th have to use the unchained summoner, so it seems like they are on the ball for this one.
Does anyone know if PFS will be using/allowing/forcing the Unchained Monk/Barb/Rogue?

It makes sense for the summoner, as far as I knew, they were not allowed up until now due to they felt the class was "broken".

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 28th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
Does anyone know if PFS will be using/allowing/forcing the Unchained Monk/Barb/Rogue?

It makes sense for the summoner, as far as I knew, they were not allowed up until now due to they felt the class was "broken".
Both unchained and normal versions of those 3 classes are available and you can do a limited retrain for previous characters. Summoners were available despite a power disparity in their favor, and existing characters played at level 2 or higher are grandfathered in (though they may take advantage of the limited retrain into the new class). All new summoners must be the unchained version.

Link:
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo...iety-Unchained
Aaron is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old April 28th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Cool, thanks for the link! Been a long time PF player but never PFS. Was planning on playing PFS this GenCon for the first time so looking at my options.

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 28th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Hey, drop by the booth and say hi then. Also, in case you didn't know, there will be a Pathfinder Character creation station set up in the PFS room, with laptops you can use HL with to make or update a character.
Aaron is offline   #30 Reply With Quote