Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

osopolare

Old March 21st, 2013, 11:20 AM
Is anyone else counting the days until "end of March"

It's been a long time since I've been this excited about a software release.

Happy coding and testing Rob & Team.
osopolare is offline   #81 Reply With Quote
stedlj

Old March 22nd, 2013, 08:55 AM
I have been counting the days befor each monthly Newsletter release for the last two months. Lets hope this is the one!!!!

I have my Herolab characters on my iPad already, now just waiting....
stedlj is offline   #82 Reply With Quote
Manic Modron

Old March 25th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osopolare View Post
Is anyone else counting the days until "end of March"
I know that I am. I've successfully sold a player on the printed character sheets and she really enjoys her iPad. The more I turn them all around to my way of thinking.... but then again I might have said to much already.

Mwah hah hah!
Manic Modron is offline   #83 Reply With Quote
stedlj

Old March 25th, 2013, 07:15 AM
I have been looking toward each monthly newsletter for the last 3-4 months for the updates they have been give us. Saw the demo at GenCon last year too.... me wants!!!
stedlj is offline   #84 Reply With Quote
Manic Modron

Old March 25th, 2013, 11:07 PM
I have a feeling that it is actually all done and is just getting through the approval process. They wouldn't want to give people a date if Apple doesn't process the app in time. Privateer Press had a similar issue.
Manic Modron is offline   #85 Reply With Quote
flamepulse

Old April 8th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Its in the store, An easy way to get your portfolios over to the ipad, set up dropbox and load all your ports into the dropbox folder, then go into dropbox on your ipad select the file (it will say unable to open) in the upper right screen you will see a button, hit that and select open in Herolab.
flamepulse is offline   #86 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old April 8th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamepulse View Post
Its in the store, An easy way to get your portfolios over to the ipad, set up dropbox and load all your ports into the dropbox folder, then go into dropbox on your ipad select the file (it will say unable to open) in the upper right screen you will see a button, hit that and select open in Herolab.
But how do you bring in your customised stuff? I don't think I have a single HL portfolio that doesn't make use of "extras" (like APs, chronicles, etc) and/or customised items, weapons, powers, etc.

At the moment, all my characters are coming in with a great list of errors, and half their gear and powers and the like simply doesn't display. I can't find a "configure" option, but I'm assuming there's a way of fixing this.
Aldaron is offline   #87 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old April 8th, 2013, 07:51 AM
I tried downloading it, but i guess it requires 6.1. I havent upgraded my ipad since 5.1, and in general im hesitant to upgrade because of one app. Are you using 6.1 features?
mirtos is offline   #88 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 8th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Modron View Post
I have a feeling that it is actually all done and is just getting through the approval process. They wouldn't want to give people a date if Apple doesn't process the app in time. Privateer Press had a similar issue.
We submitted the app for approval on the 29th, and it got approved in about a week - we weren't sure if we'd be rejected and have to rework things, so we didn't want to give a specific release date, but apparently we did everything right.
Colen is offline   #89 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 8th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamepulse View Post
Good tip, thanks flamepulse!
Colen is offline   #90 Reply With Quote