Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Freewolf

Old November 28th, 2017, 05:18 AM
Am I missing something about tracking legendary actions?

I would expect HL to have something to track legenedary actions. However I am loading up a Vampire, I can see the specials that list the cost for certain legendary actions, but I am not seeing where I track the 3 legendary actions per round. Is there something I am not seeing?

Thanks.
Freewolf is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old November 28th, 2017, 06:50 AM
No, the vampire does not have a tracker for this. I think it might be something Lone Wolf might come back and address at some point - they own the Vampire coding. In the community files a lot of the authors work around this by adding a tracker so you can track on the in-play tab, see the demilich (which the community owns). The Tactical Console doesn't reset the trackers after the end of each round, so it still becomes a manual process anyway. I would like to see the tactical console update/decrease durations when you advance the round, but it doesn't.

If you think you want to see an official tracker in a future version of HL or other enhancements, you should open up a bug report. This would put the request on LW's radar, as the devs sometimes are too busy to check the forums regularly.
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Freewolf

Old December 1st, 2017, 07:13 PM
Ah ok that makes sense then. I can just manually track it.
Freewolf is offline   #3 Reply With Quote