Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Bloodwolf

Old March 27th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Also Sendric if I can get my backup laptop running well enough I'll upload a potions file into the dropbox. It is all the Inflict Wounds spells as potions. I had to make them for a Tomb Tainted Soul character I'm running.
Bloodwolf is offline   #941 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 31st, 2020, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
On my laptop that just got done roasting it's hard drive I had a character who's race was catfolk w/claws. But on my other laptop I can't find that race. I've compared the update lists of both and I have the same things loaded in both but it simply isn't there. Even when I go to the editor I can't find it.

Not sure where it is. Help?
The Catfolk w/ Claws race is contained within the Races of the Wild. Make sure your settings include that source and it should be there.
Sendric is online now   #942 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old April 6th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Thanks Sendric

By the way I added a file to the Dropbox of all the Inflict Potions. This way someone taking the Tomb Tainted Soul feat can buy healing potions for them without having to buy Cure potions and keep in mind that they are actually Inflict.
Bloodwolf is offline   #943 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 8th, 2020, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Thanks Sendric

By the way I added a file to the Dropbox of all the Inflict Potions. This way someone taking the Tomb Tainted Soul feat can buy healing potions for them without having to buy Cure potions and keep in mind that they are actually Inflict.
Cool, thanks. I saw the notice from DropBox. I'll get those in as soon as I can.
Sendric is online now   #944 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old April 8th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
The Catfolk w/ Claws race is contained within the Races of the Wild. Make sure your settings include that source and it should be there.
I have Race of the Wild checked (I have all 3.5 books checked) and it still isn't showing. Not sure why.
Bloodwolf is offline   #945 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old April 8th, 2020, 01:36 PM
I'm going to try to add pics to show the issue. Not sure if this worked or not. Let me know and I'll try something else if need be.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoRNC5cEqt4DhucW...DbHLA?e=55jCjl
Bloodwolf is offline   #946 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 8th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Quote:
I have Race of the Wild checked (I have all 3.5 books checked) and it still isn't showing. Not sure why.
My apologies. I see what happened. During one of the updates a file named "Homemade.user" snuck its way in. I dropped it from the next release but didn't 0 it out because that would delete the file from whoever gave it to me in the first place. Not sure where it came from except that it was probably provided for debugging. Anyway, that's where this race is contained despite being marked for Races of the Wild. I'll attach it here for you.
Attached Files
File Type: email HomeMade.user (90.3 KB, 3 views)
Sendric is online now   #947 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old April 9th, 2020, 06:15 AM
Thanks. I'll grab it later.
Bloodwolf is offline   #948 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old April 9th, 2020, 06:19 AM
Oh. And if all goes well this weekend I'll be putting another folder in the Dropbox.

A player in my group wanted the Flindbar from the Flind Gnoll in MM3 so I'm working on making both.
Bloodwolf is offline   #949 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old April 10th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Sendric I loaded a file into the Dropbox for the Flind Gnoll and the Flindbar from MM3.
Bloodwolf is offline   #950 Reply With Quote