Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

chiefweasel

Old April 19th, 2010, 05:35 AM
I think all the files on the Cheeseweasel.net website are the current ones. A few folks sent me some files recently that i have yet to post because i needed a few questions answered and I havent heard back from them yet.

Also note that all the files up on the site are AS IS. Meaning that they might not be complete or they might have errors in them. If you run accross any of these let it known in the forums or use the email address that is asscoaited with the file you downloaded to contat the developer directly. Just be aware that the good folks at LW dont have anything to do with these files and most likely cant help you out with any errors on them.

I know I still have a file outstandin from Lawful_g. He has been a huge contributor and continues to provide great work for the HL community. I just wish that I had more time to devote to it myself.

And as always if anyone has any user files they would like to have me post up on the site, just send them along. thanks.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 20th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the heads up Nigel, I'll get that fixed in my version. Adding a class skill is easy though, you should try it. Just open the Scout File, click on the class tab, and then scroll down until your see the "Class Skills" button. Click on that and then check the box for Disable Device. Save your changes in the editor, then either reload the HL program or close and open it again. Problem fixed!
Lawful_g is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer

Old April 20th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
Thanks for the heads up Nigel, I'll get that fixed in my version. Adding a class skill is easy though, you should try it. Just open the Scout File, click on the class tab, and then scroll down until your see the "Class Skills" button. Click on that and then check the box for Disable Device. Save your changes in the editor, then either reload the HL program or close and open it again. Problem fixed!
Oh I did that for myself already. Some of my fellow players are a bit timid when it comes to touching the editor. lol

Your solution should work just fine for those who already have it. I was just pointing it out so it might get tweaked before more people download it.
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old April 27th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Nigel, do you still need the Cavalier prestige class? I have finished adding it.
Lawful_g is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer

Old April 30th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
Nigel, do you still need the Cavalier prestige class? I have finished adding it.
Oh, that would be fantastic as we have our next game in a little over 15 hours from the time I post this.

Thanks in advance!
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old May 1st, 2010, 09:27 AM
I need your e-mail address then, as I think messages through the forum don't allow attachments. Go ahead and PM it to me.
Lawful_g is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old May 1st, 2010, 10:38 AM
Sent.
Lawful_g is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer

Old June 4th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Am I the only one having trouble with the Complete Divine Feats & Complete Divine Skills files at the Cheesweasel site?

Is anyone working on the Prestige Class from Complete Divine called: Temple Raider of Olidammara?

Last edited by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer; June 4th, 2010 at 07:43 AM.
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old June 4th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Are you having problems getting the files or getting the files to work once you have downloaded them?

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer

Old June 5th, 2010, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefweasel View Post
Are you having problems getting the files or getting the files to work once you have downloaded them?
Getting them to work.

I'm putting them into the data\d20 folder as I have with the others but this triggers errors and worse, it seems to knock out the previously selectable Complete Adventurer, etc. that had been working.
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #20 Reply With Quote