Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

seansong

Send a message via AIM to seansong

Old November 17th, 2019, 05:36 AM
Kinda new to forums, and just starting with HLO although used HLC for years. Sorry if post redundant or whatever.
Wondering if there will be a way at some point to do money income and expense other than thru a journal entry, or if there is already can someone point me in right direction?
PF2 seems to have more emphasis on background and craft than before, and I’m hoping for a way to add income for daily work or craft, as well as cataloging expenses that aren’t equipment such as rent, meals, entertainment etc. just a thought.
Thx, thought I had seen mention in another thread but couldn’t find it again.
Sean
seansong is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 22nd, 2019, 06:49 AM
Hello Sean,

This is not something that Hero Lab is currently equipped to do. We have seen a number of requests in this vein, and the task has been relayed onto the teams for consideration.

With that in mind, this would require a fairly hefty amount of work as the entire system and engine is built from the ground up to validate things based on their current configuration and the software isn't configured in a way to "remember" changes that have taken place if they are not currently saved to the character.

For the time being, I've been advising users as well as personally using a single Journal Entry with the following being entered into the Game Date field for sorting "001 Downtime Log" followed by "002 Downtime Log" and so on to track these changes over time.
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
seansong

Send a message via AIM to seansong

Old November 22nd, 2019, 07:03 AM
Ryan,
thanks for the reply and the information. I understand the info and appreciate your suggestion on how to manage this, that is helpful. Have a great weekend, i'm enjoying getting used to HLO and utilizing it.
Sean
seansong is offline   #3 Reply With Quote