Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old October 2nd, 2010, 02:11 PM
Do you know how many wh8 folders I have on my machine? 5! Now, I don't know the ins and outs of Win7, so I assume there is a real good reason for this. But it makes my job really, really complicated. I'm going to search for the most recent versions of the files, and see what happens. Wish me luck!

*edit* OK, 1.8 up. No actual changes, but needed to check it was changing version number. Please work, please, please, please!

Last edited by UltraPrime; October 2nd, 2010 at 02:23 PM.
UltraPrime is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old October 2nd, 2010, 03:48 PM
The data files could not be loaded due to the following errors:

'final test' script for Profile 'cdCore' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'final test' script for Profile 'cdCoreUnlm' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'final test' script for Profile 'cdSpecUnlm' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'final test' script for Profile 'cdSpecial' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
Yobtar is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Steve Dean

Old October 3rd, 2010, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post

'final test' script for Profile 'cdCore' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'final test' script for Profile 'cdCoreUnlm' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'final test' script for Profile 'cdSpecUnlm' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'final test' script for Profile 'cdSpecial' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
same here
Steve Dean is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old October 3rd, 2010, 12:32 AM
I don't get any errors with the files as of 0930BST...have you guys tried disabling the debugging options under the develop menu?

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old October 3rd, 2010, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Rose View Post
I don't get any errors with the files as of 0930BST...have you guys tried disabling the debugging options under the develop menu?
ran it with debugging off and it loaded up. Still want to report the errors so those of "us" who prefer debugging on can turn it back on in the future.
Yobtar is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
RICHARDC1967

Old October 3rd, 2010, 01:11 PM
post deleted
RICHARDC1967 is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
RICHARDC1967

Old October 3rd, 2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Rose View Post
That's because Angkor, as set up in AB, includes the marauder unit that you are obliged to take already when you select it.
From the Chaos War Mammoth Angkor rules on FW website

"600 + cost of the unit or character carried. The Mammoth counts as two Rare choices for a Chaos Army. The unit of Marauders and the Characters must be bought separately."

Marauders don't come with the Mammoth, they are bought seperately.
RICHARDC1967 is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old October 3rd, 2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 View Post
From the Chaos War Mammoth Angkor rules on FW website

"600 + cost of the unit or character carried. The Mammoth counts as two Rare choices for a Chaos Army. The unit of Marauders and the Characters must be bought separately."

Marauders don't come with the Mammoth, they are bought seperately.
Did you read what you just wrote? "600 + cost of the unit or character carried."
You have to have the unit, it is composed of Marauders, and it has unique options. The minimum cost for that unit is therefore included, along with the profile and additional unit options, as a shortcut and to circumvent a number of problems that occur if you try do it any other way in Army Builder. Ask the 40K team about how they had to do the Dark Angels terminator apothecary/standard bearers.
Seriously, have you checked to see what adding Angkor actually does in a WoC army?

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old October 3rd, 2010, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post

Think I've sorted now, but with my luck you never know! Glad I enjoy a challenge!
UltraPrime is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
hakoMike

Old October 4th, 2010, 06:48 AM
I'm getting the same compilation errors for 1.8. I tried both installing 1.8 as a new game system and applying over 1.7, and over 1.7 without deleting files. All gave same errors.

Interestingly enough now, the 1.7 download reports that it is 1.3. I am going to stick with 1.6 for the time being. That one works and knows it is 1.6.

By the way, thanks for the work on this. I've tinkered with the files in the past and I know this isn't an easy task.
hakoMike is offline   #30 Reply With Quote