Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

LordofTeeth

Old August 28th, 2010, 04:36 PM
I'm finding that Dwarf Longbeard rangers can not be given Throwing Axes.

Here is the reference: p. 53 of Dwarf army book says that Dwarf Warriors or Longbeards that are upgraded to Rangers may additionally be armed with Throwing Axes for 1 point per model.
LordofTeeth is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ThomasMatrim

Old September 4th, 2010, 08:37 AM
I was looking at it and it says a Thunderer Veteran costs 24 points, which would be the cost of a thunderer and the upgrade, but when you check the box it does not increase the total size of the unit it instead just changes one thunderer to a veteran at a +14 point cost.

-- UPDATE --
Now that I look at it closer it only costs 10, which is correct. However the upgrade itself is listed as costing 24, which isn't correct, but the actual list math is working so its only a minor thing.
Also it looks like this is the case with all the dwarf champions.

Last edited by ThomasMatrim; September 4th, 2010 at 08:45 AM.
ThomasMatrim is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
van der loo

Old September 23rd, 2010, 05:15 AM
hey

in my army builder there is no prise on runic items ? is it because dwarfs havent been updated yet or ??

regards

van der Loo
van der loo is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Grombrindal

Old October 11th, 2010, 01:53 AM
Last Up date still no Dwarf bug fix. Just FYI
Grombrindal is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Maverick533

Old October 31st, 2010, 11:40 PM
Still getting the issue with Longbeard Rangers and purchasing throwing axes. Also I cannot purchase more than one longbeard unit when i already have more than enough warriors
Maverick533 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
JohnRCS

Old November 6th, 2010, 06:01 PM
If you have two units of Longbeards and one unit are specified as Rangers, then you are told you have too many Longbeards. I have added as many Warrior units as I want and it will not let me have more than one unit of Longbeards, if one of them are Rangers.
JohnRCS is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old November 6th, 2010, 07:09 PM
At the moment there is not a data file author for the dwarf book so updates for the book will likely be a long ways away til someone is found (volunteers) to update the dwarf files. Dont let that deter people from posting known bugs.
Yobtar is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Caradryan

Old December 5th, 2010, 03:52 AM
I've recently been noticed by friends that dwarf rangers cannot take throwing axes.
Caradryan is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
d-usa

Old December 20th, 2010, 05:32 PM
I love to code around, so I think I may try to fix up the data file for the dwarfs...
d-usa is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
gkgnight

Old December 31st, 2010, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRCS View Post
If you have two units of Longbeards and one unit are specified as Rangers, then you are told you have too many Longbeards. I have added as many Warrior units as I want and it will not let me have more than one unit of Longbeards, if one of them are Rangers.
I have now fixed this error and it should be included in the next update. Had to re-write the if/then statements to reflect the correct logic.
gkgnight is offline   #10 Reply With Quote