Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

talsharien

Old May 17th, 2020, 01:40 AM
Herolab Online is currently down, not sure if anybody is aware of this.
talsharien is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
snoogadie

Old May 17th, 2020, 01:46 AM
Yeah, it was working for me about two hours ago, but became unresponsive. I've been checking periodically, but looks like there's been no further communication as to what is happening. Supposed to have a game in 45 minutes too
snoogadie is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
TheYsconator

Old May 17th, 2020, 03:30 AM
Well that's a shame. Me and my group were planning on playing today (Like many others, I assume - given that it's Sunday, which is one the the most used days for playing, I think).

Any update from the HLO team on this would be appreciated. I'm sure the 'unplanned' is correct, I just hope it's not 'unnoticed' as well.

If this were to happen more often in the future, I think this would be a good reason to give at least a minimalistic form of offline capabilities a higher priority. At the moment, my group and I can not play at all, which does not help in generating trust in/ for Hero Lab Online. (Which is a shame, because I see a shit-ton of potential, and even currently it has proven quite useful.)

EDIT: Looks like HLO is back up, with still some time left for a session. Thanks!

Last edited by TheYsconator; May 17th, 2020 at 03:43 AM.
TheYsconator is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Sylverlock

Old May 17th, 2020, 03:43 AM
It's up now.
Sylverlock is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
talsharien

Old May 17th, 2020, 04:00 AM
To be fair, I had some issues last night and mid session contacted the HL team. They came back with a fix within 20 minutes and had me playing again.

Praise where praise is due
talsharien is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
TheYsconator

Old May 17th, 2020, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talsharien View Post
To be fair, I had some issues last night and mid session contacted the HL team. They came back with a fix within 20 minutes and had me playing again.

Praise where praise is due
The non-bummed me would fully agree with you. Overall, the team has shown plenty a time that they give HLO their all - I'm just sad that we have this bottleneck of time, preventing us from having all features we want immediately.

In any case; I have a session to prepare! ^_^
TheYsconator is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 17th, 2020, 05:37 AM
This screw-up is on me. I was eyeball deep in the code/debugger all night and never saw the alert that the server was down. It was sent correctly when the error occurred and I simply didn't notice it. Dave thankfully caught it when he woke up, but not before we'd been down for a few hours. At least I see where the bug is, so this should be plugged soon.

Sorry!
rob is offline   #7 Reply With Quote