Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

jbearwillis

Old January 26th, 2020, 07:01 AM
Awesome, Thank you, to all the people involved.... Your hard work is so appreciated...
jbearwillis is offline   #761 Reply With Quote
Mick McKee

Old January 26th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Much appreciated, Great work!

Thank you!

Next game in 2 weeks, can't wait
Mick McKee is offline   #762 Reply With Quote
Ncaputi

Old January 26th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Just saw the update pop up! Thanks for everyone’s work on this!
Ncaputi is offline   #763 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old January 31st, 2020, 07:10 AM
In case anyone is interested, all monsters and items from Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat have been completed and uploaded to the GitHub, including .stock files. You can grab the files now or wait for the next full release.

I do apologize, as Tiamat herself was ready for 2.3 and I neglected to upload her. But she's now in these files. I also included 5 additional versions of her in progressively weaker states. People familiar with Rise of Tiamat should understand the uses for that.

I'm about 1/4 of the way through the Ghosts of Saltmarsh items and monsters, and have started initial work on the Eberron monsters and items as well.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #764 Reply With Quote
muffalohat

Old February 2nd, 2020, 12:58 AM
So I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong here, but if anyone can lend me a hand I'd appreciate it.

I downloaded the newest version of the community pack. Under Configure Hero I made certain that Eberron and the new UA class changes were selected. However, neither the artificer or any of the new UA options seem to be available when I attempt to create a character.

Anybody know what I'm screwing up here?
muffalohat is offline   #765 Reply With Quote
Luirru

Old February 7th, 2020, 04:47 AM
I am still not having any luck with getting Eberron into the system right. Could someone get on Discord to help me walk through it?

In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!
Luirru is offline   #766 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old February 7th, 2020, 05:18 AM
Luirru, have you downloaded the latest update to the community pack through Hero Lab? The Eberron stuff is in there. If you follow the instructions from the first post of this thread, then select the Eberron stuff from the Configure Hero window, you'll see it.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #767 Reply With Quote
Brolthemighty

Old February 8th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Not finding the class feature variant stuff either. Odd.
Brolthemighty is offline   #768 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old February 9th, 2020, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolthemighty View Post
Not finding the class feature variant stuff either. Odd.
Make sure you have the latest update of the community pack. Make certain that sources are checked in Configure Hero.
Can you be specific about what you are looking for that you haven't found? If you name the source and class - then its much easier for others to check if that material exists and tell you how to find it, or if you are looking for something that hasn't been done yet.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #769 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old February 9th, 2020, 03:55 AM
I don't know if the Class Variant UA material can even be implemented as is. I know I haven't even looked at coding that article. At this time, Fenris is the only person I know of who is still coding for HeroLab.

Due to medical issues, and my recent experience with what WotC did with the 2 Eberron books, I haven't ddone much in the way of coding. I have been trying to create an updated version of the Artificer, but haven't been able to focus sufficiently to get much done.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #770 Reply With Quote