Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

lifer4700

Old December 7th, 2012, 01:00 PM
I just downloaded your MCP Classes.user and I get the same error.

It lists x11 on the "additional weapon/armor" button, but it only shows the 7 that are valid. I had to go into the BOOTSTRAPS button (upper right), and find those four entries to delete them. They will have Thing: <thing not found!> in the list, just click the little X in the circle to remove those four.

P.S. The standard armor proficiencies do not start with fS2, they just start with f. These four are from something non-wolflair. I own nearly all the Pathfinder datasets.

P.P.S. By the way, this is FANTASTIC work! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! All the examples I could probably need for setting up my custom archetypes!
lifer4700 is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Umarian

Old December 7th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer4700 View Post
P.S. The standard armor proficiencies do not start with fS2, they just start with f. These four are from something non-wolflair. I own nearly all the Pathfinder datasets.
Correct. The S2 (fS2) represents one of ShadowChemosh community files. The one that is missing is "PFRPG_Fix_ArchetypeArmor.user"

Mowgli....You might want to make a note of this and list it as a required dataset to use yours when you bootstrap these abilities.
Umarian is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 7th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Anything with "S2" in it is me. It stands for my own system I call "Shadow d20" so I use "S2" for short hand. This is what Mowgli meant when he said remove the "Shadow Armor Proficiencies" and replace with the normal ones. Its also what I put in Unique IDs to prevent me from ever clashing against Official additions.

Anyways I will try and do a quick change when I get home to the file to make it not require my stuff. Really its just telling the Archetype to to use "Light Armor, Medium Armor, and Heavy Armor" is all.

Or what Umarian said would also work...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
DarkSigurd

Old December 7th, 2012, 02:31 PM
I did what Lifer4700 did and deleted the bootstraps and got it to work. I gotta thank all you guys for the help.
DarkSigurd is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 7th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
P.P.S. By the way, this is FANTASTIC work! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! All the examples I could probably need for setting up my custom archetypes!
You're welcome! Glad I could contribute

I've added a note to the post where I put up the file, giving the two options for eliminating these errors.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 8th, 2012, 09:36 AM
I quickly modified the .user file to no longer need my fS2 armor feats. I also uploaded, MCP Classes.user, to d20pfsrd in the "zMisc" folder so that its open to everyone.

The direct download link is HERE.

Awesome job Mowgli.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Leonal

Old December 8th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Wow! Makes inputting my Oracle/Warrior of the Holy Light character much much easier!
Thanks a bunch, Mowgli!

edit: Hmm, not as easy as that. ^^ The Revelations and Paladin abilities overlap, making it hard to get both appear. Any clues?

Last edited by Leonal; December 8th, 2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: revised question
Leonal is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 9th, 2012, 05:30 AM
Yeah, you'll have to make copies of either the Oracle or the Paladin abilities that overlap and re-assign them (to Secondary, Tertiary, etc. - whichever is not in use). Then you'll have to make the new copies available to your archetype.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Leonal

Old December 10th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Thanks, that worked! (well edited the Sor/Pal ones as that was faster).

Only thing I think is missing is the getting the channel energy feature to appear. Everything else works fine, but it just refuses to show up. (Tested this with your Sorcerer/Paladin, and it failed to appear there too, so I'm not sure why.)
Leonal is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 11th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Hmmm. Went to open my PC portfolio for my Gestalt game and my Inquisitor/Fighter archetype is missing . . . Named "Enforcer," I think it was. I checked in the file description ShadowChemosh uploaded to d20PFSRD and sure enough, it's not there either.

I'll contact my player who runs that character and get him to send me the file - that'll add one more to the list.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #50 Reply With Quote