Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
bishop618

Old February 14th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Hi all it's me again. I have a couple different types of questions that I will try to divide to limit confusion. Thanks in advance again

1. I'm transferring a campaign setting into RW and I'm getting stumped by the different types of groups in this campaign vs the types of groups in RW. Some of the groups can fit into the standard groups, (like bandit gangs), but others are less clear (Bounty Hunters, Pirates, Monk Brotherhoods, etc). My question is this: Do I need to make new groups for these groups? If so, how? Also would these group templates carry over to different Realms?

2. In a similar topic from above, the list of Deities in the campaign is also proving to be perplexing. The Deities in the campaign setting have a "Domain" Category for each of them, which lists multiple things like their favored/created race or an abstract thing like archery or mountains. In RW the Domain section is a listing of Cleric Domains. I'm thinking that the Domain section in the campaign guidebook is aimed more towards the Deities sphere of influence/area, and have inserted it as so, unless a Domain matches up then that is inserted as well. My question is this: Do I need to create these Domains in the Cleric Domain Section, or a different section?

3. On the topic of Import/Export, I have a bit of a clarifying/making sure from word of mouth (or keyboard I guess). If I have built up the Mechanics Reference Section of one Realm, with all the equipment, magic items, feats, classes, races, and more oh my, can I simply import that section into any other realm of mine?

4. In regards to Hero Lab & RW, apart from character/monster portfolios, can other content from HL be inserted into RW? I'm talking about the spells, feats, classes information that HL has already in an organised format as opposed to me manually typing the information in while it is already in another accessible source.

Once more thank you very much.
bishop618 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote