Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warlord

Notices

JoeCamerieri

Old February 28th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Any chance we could have the special abilities from each unit listed in the unit details beforte they are put into the roster? It would make trying to figure out which unit has what abilities much easier.

It appears the only way to do it currently is to select the unit and add it to the roster, once this is done the unit abilities is updated with all their special abilities.

Another good function would be to add the number of iniative cards to the composition summary.

Just some random suggestions for you.

Thanks for the hard work. Will be sending you the Reven information soon.
JoeCamerieri is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Russell
Volunteer Data File Author

Old February 28th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCamerieri
Any chance we could have the special abilities from each unit listed in the unit details beforte they are put into the roster? It would make trying to figure out which unit has what abilities much easier.

It appears the only way to do it currently is to select the unit and add it to the roster, once this is done the unit abilities is updated with all their special abilities.
You are correct - and thats because of the way I've done the special abilities. I could add the ability names to the units (as they appear on the datacards) if you think that would be helpful.
Anyone else think that'd be useful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCamerieri
Another good function would be to add the number of iniative cards to the composition summary.
I'll look into that - probably do it as a Roster Statistic.

Cheers,
Russell.
Russell is offline   #2 Reply With Quote