Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AnthonyKJ

Old February 4th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Is there an ETA on improving the printable character sheets? Aside from them being quite ugly, there's two frustrating issues I've noticed with them:
1 - Spell attack/DC is not included for spell casting anywhere across the character sheets.
2 - There's no option for a single PDF, and characters end up with 2-4 separate character sheets. While PDFs can be manually collapsed into one PDF through some different programs, it's quite frustrating that there's no option.
AnthonyKJ is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old February 7th, 2020, 06:53 AM
I also question why there isn't an option to have the character PDF as the Character Sheet that is in the book for each of these licenses.
thaX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old February 7th, 2020, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaX View Post
I also question why there isn't an option to have the character PDF as the Character Sheet that is in the book for each of these licenses.
This would be ideal for me. It should at least be an option imo... seems odd that it's not the default. Maybe the graphical layout of the official sheet is copyrighted and LW's license with Paizo doesn't give them rights to use it?

In any event, given the frequent complaints here from users about connectivity issues with HLO (whether because of poor wifi where they game, or actual server downtime), it's kinda baffling that fixing the pdf export system doesn't seem to be much of a priority for LW. I'm sure there's a reason, but I confess don't get it.

Last edited by dacoobob; February 7th, 2020 at 08:53 AM.
dacoobob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
marroon69

Old February 7th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Yea the character sheet needs work...I would love it to look like the official Character Sheet. Is there a way to vote on priority on features? If not there should be...
marroon69 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote