Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

Seeker1728

Old October 28th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Was curious if there is any near future likelihood of HL having Exalted 3E data pack? Was debating picking up the WoD core, but I have zero interest in their IP tragic modern monster line, but have become a huge fan of Exalted and their upcoming release of Scion, all of which follow the Storypath core ruleset. Anyone with any insight care to comment on the state of affairs between Onyx and LW?
Seeker1728 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 23rd, 2017, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker1728 View Post
Was curious if there is any near future likelihood of HL having Exalted 3E data pack? Was debating picking up the WoD core, but I have zero interest in their IP tragic modern monster line, but have become a huge fan of Exalted and their upcoming release of Scion, all of which follow the Storypath core ruleset. Anyone with any insight care to comment on the state of affairs between Onyx and LW?
Paradox Interactive currently owns White Wolf and all its IPs. Onyx Path Publishing is just the old writing crew that CCP Games fired after buying out the company from them. They still write new content, but now Paradox Interactive has to sign off on it. The World of Darkness files have had no support since the CCP buyout occurred, so unless Paradox decides to renew licensing you probably won't see support for Exalted outside of fan made projects.

I have a 2nd edition data file in the works and am still hammering out much of the necessary functionality in it. It is an unofficial data file, however. I still have a lot of work to do on it before it is finished.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old July 7th, 2017, 04:34 AM
I now have a functional Exalted 2e datafile. Advancements were hammered out last night and are now finished. I just have to get data entry done on the files.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mumblewump

Old August 29th, 2017, 06:22 AM
RavenX, this is great news. Is there an easy way to be notified when it's all ready?
Mumblewump is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old August 30th, 2017, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumblewump View Post
RavenX, this is great news. Is there an easy way to be notified when it's all ready?
I will be posting on the forums here. I'm currently on Wicked Graceful Masques.
In addition to the Core Rulebook, I have the Manuals of Exalted Power done for Lunars, Abyssals, Dragon Blooded, Infernals, and Sidereals. Though I expect the Alchemicals will take at least a week or so on its own due to the additional mechanics I have to rig up for it. Graceful Wicked Masques has been quite a lot of work on its own. The Alchemicals is the last of the Manuals of Exalted Power I have to do. The majority of the data for the Books of Sorcery are done as well, though not the stock portfolios. Those will take awhile. I also have to go through everything and make sure its consistent with the Scroll of Errata as well.

RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote