Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

NoxRaven

Old March 16th, 2018, 11:16 AM
I apologize if this has already been asked but I didn't see it anywhere. Is there a chance that the system might be updated to the 20th Anniversary edition? Also if the other parts of WoD might be added such as Wraith and Mage the Ascension?
NoxRaven is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 5th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoxRaven View Post
I apologize if this has already been asked but I didn't see it anywhere. Is there a chance that the system might be updated to the 20th Anniversary edition? Also if the other parts of WoD might be added such as Wraith and Mage the Ascension?
They haven't changed the existing file to Chronicles of Darkness, but the "New" world of darkness line was renamed to Chronicles of Darkness. The "Old" world of darkness line is now known as World of Darkness. According to the new white wolf company (i.e. paradox interactive).

I am working on a WoD file for the 20th anniversary editions but it is not a licensed product (yet). So I won't be able to release it, but the plan is to add Mage and Wraith (as well Hunter once the 20th anniversary for that comes out next year). Truthfully, most of the mechanics for Mage are done already, but I haven't finished the V20 stuff yet and I need to finalize that first before I start worrying about other systems. I won't be sharing this file unless White Wolf gives me explicit permission though. I started this file for personal use, which White Wolf told me they are cool with. Sharing the data is a different matter and without a license that's not likely to happen anytime soon. I am the only one coding the file so its going to take awhile for me to get through all the data that has to be done.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote