Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jfry

Old March 21st, 2018, 08:16 PM
Hi, I've used Hero Labs for Pathfinder for years, and recently bought the 5e pack.

I like to Output Hero Statblock (in BBCode, if that matters) and in Pathfinder I see descriptions of feats, class abilities, etc.

In 5e so far I haven't found a way to do so. (When I output in BBCode I see things like the feat name, but no feat description, and no background, no descriptions of class abilities.)

If it matters,
- I've also just installed the 5e Community Pack, and
- In the settings I've selected: "Show Feat / Ability Descriptions"

Am I missing something?
jfry is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old March 22nd, 2018, 11:33 AM
No, I can't find a way to do it either. The checkbox seems to affect only the Print Hero, Save a PDF, and Print Previews (the special abilities get a summary on the main character sheet with it checked, otherwise they just get listed off).

I know that there have been several requests to enhance the output options, but don't know if we'll ever see any enhancements there.

I (for one) would love to see character classes get spellcaster statblock output for their casting classes similar to what the NPCs get.
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jfry

Old April 1st, 2020, 02:07 PM
Hey, any update to this? From my perspective--as a PbP player--not being able to output my full stat block is a pretty glaring gap. Is this in the works?
jfry is offline   #3 Reply With Quote