Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Arjon Smithson

Old September 8th, 2017, 11:53 PM
There is a Paizo Pathfinder Module that is currently available in the Community Pack. I have a copy, and was looking to run it. Am I permitted to ask on these forums if anyone has set up the encounters in the Encounter Builder and could send them to me, or would that be regarded as taking fair use too far.
Arjon Smithson is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old September 9th, 2017, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjon Smithson View Post
There is a Paizo Pathfinder Module that is currently available in the Community Pack. I have a copy, and was looking to run it. Am I permitted to ask on these forums if anyone has set up the encounters in the Encounter Builder and could send them to me, or would that be regarded as taking fair use too far.
Its actually not fair use, with an open gaming license these things are allowed. (See www.pfsprep.com ) the only reason that there might be a conflict is if LW was selling a package for said module.
Minous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 9th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Most of the encounters I have not had time to put into the "encounter library". They are still in the old zip file format and stored on d20pfsrd repository. Follow that link and see if your module is listed.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Arjon Smithson

Old September 9th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Thanks, Tim. The module is Witchwar Legacy and I just got your download. You are now appointed Lawful Neutral Deity of Newbie Assistance, and Coding
Arjon Smithson is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old September 10th, 2017, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjon Smithson View Post
Thanks, Tim. The module is Witchwar Legacy and I just got your download. You are now appointed Lawful Neutral Deity of Newbie Assistance, and Coding
With portfolios such as Knowledge, Magic, and Reckoning under the umbrella of your deity status.

Forum link for my content work:
Pathfinder Thread
Forum link for SU 5e content work:
5e Steven Universe Thread
This link is for my group, but feel free to play it with:
DMM 5e | "https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsd9w1eodlnwjq0/updatesDMM.xml?dl=1" Copy this link to your update manager to get updates when available.
This adds the Pisky subrace to elves from Berserk! and additional subraces for the Gem Race.
Please post comments in the provided threads above.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #5 Reply With Quote