Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

darrell_uk

Old April 26th, 2015, 11:09 AM
Can anyone think of a way that I can add multiple Animal Companions to a Hunter? I've gone through ShadowChemosh's class abilities modifiers (hoping that it would be primary or secondary) but those don't help.

Basically I'm wanting to have multiple animals listed and up-to-date, so tha the character could choose which one to use for any particular adventure, without the hassle of having to delete and re-create every time.

Ta.
darrell_uk is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old April 26th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Easiest way would probably be to create the main portfolio of the character without an animal companion, and then copy him and add the animal companions to each copy.
AndrewD2 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
darrell_uk

Old April 27th, 2015, 01:17 AM
I'd considered that; it would mean keeping three versions of the character up to date (and identicle other than the animal), so I was wondering if there was an alternative. But if it has to be...
darrell_uk is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old April 27th, 2015, 08:42 AM
You could look into the packmaster archetype. It allows for several animal companions that might be able to help you set this up by adding the ability that allows for the pets to be there to something else (Just be sure you fill out the correct information and ignore the warnings I guess)
Togainu is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 27th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrell_uk View Post
I'd considered that; it would mean keeping three versions of the character up to date (and identicle other than the animal), so I was wondering if there was an alternative. But if it has to be...
Do the helper versions need to be complete? Don't they only need to have the correct effective Hunter level, and any feats that are related to the animal companions? That's all that matters for the animal companion's stats.
Mathias is online now   #5 Reply With Quote
darrell_uk

Old April 27th, 2015, 02:00 PM
Thar, Mathias, is a very good point.
darrell_uk is offline   #6 Reply With Quote