Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

joe2chillo

Old April 18th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Any time I try to import a creature using the encounter builder I get this error. I am not sure if it is specifically related to the 5e community pack or not but has anyone seen this and know this and now of a fix? The issue seems to be limited to monsters from VGTM, but not MM or other sources.

Little update from Troubleshooting. It appears to only be monsters from the A-K file. The L-Z file does not give me errors.

Last edited by joe2chillo; April 18th, 2018 at 04:04 PM.
joe2chillo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old April 21st, 2018, 07:47 AM
The quick fix to this is to open the portfolio (it will be the COM_5ePack_VGtM_Stock_File_A-K.stock) in this case, although the L-Z is affected too (just one or two of the monsters have the error).

Once it is loaded, go to the Portfolio menu and choose "Strip Missing Sources" and then Save the file. This should overwrite the file and remove the errors.

As far as testing has shown, none of the creatures needed those sources for anything so the quick fix will work until the next community release.
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote