Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

CaptainRexKrammer

Old September 12th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Good Afternoon,

Has anyone else had difficulty getting everything under the detachment heading, treating the royal court as a separate HQ, and not being able to select a Warlord?

Thanks
Rex
CaptainRexKrammer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jboweruk

Old September 18th, 2014, 02:33 PM
What seems to be the problem? I've just tried it with Necrons and works fine; it's a tad more fiddly than it used to be but that is the price for being able to have multiple detachments in AB now. But I've just managed to include a Royal Court and my Overlord and 3 troops. Oh and my Overlord is my Warlord.
jboweruk is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
xzdragon

Old October 2nd, 2014, 05:55 PM
It works fine for 'Crons but my regular opponent voiced the same trouble with Tau. Might be a faction-specific bug.
xzdragon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Sonjuko

Old October 21st, 2014, 09:44 PM
Problem also is that it looks like one massive unit when you have to use the detachments. Also when you print with the units added to detachments it looks terrible. Can't tell what unit is what.
Sonjuko is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Blastercrazy

Old December 2nd, 2014, 07:02 PM
I am also having issues with errors when creating rosters for Tau Empire. I am getting errors for not having enough Troops when I have at least 2+ units as well as not enough HQ's when I have at least 1. FOC rules for Tau are compulsory 1 HQ and 2 Troops.
I have tried combining entire roster into one Allied detachment as well as entire roster into 1 Combined Arms detachment. I have split each unit into its own detachment as well as each unit type into separate detachments. HQ's in one, Elites in another, Troops in one and so on. Very confusing so I just ignore warnings and export as PDF.

Is this a glitch or a misunderstanding of AB rules for list building?
Blastercrazy is offline   #5 Reply With Quote