Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ErinRigh

Old May 28th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Thanks SC and all
ErinRigh is offline   #1211 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin

Old May 29th, 2017, 06:39 PM
I am having some small issues with the newest pack (I do not want to sound ungrateful, you guys do a great job with these! )

1. Aegis Customization pre-reqs:

My character has Extra Arms, Lesser and Extra Arms and now has Extra Arms, Greater, but it is giving a validation error under Extra Arms, Greater that he does not have Extra Arms, Lesser.

He just got Extra Arms, Greater from leveling so this may or may not have been an issue before the most recent update. I do know that some of the other pre-req issues were fixed in this update.

2. Gift Blade Archetype:

My character had the Gifted Blade Archetype before the pack and now it is gone. I tried turning the "Free Gifted Blade for soulknives" option on and off and either way I was not able to add back the Gifted Blade Archetype. It is not listed under the list of options in Archetypes. It lists: Armored Blade, Cutthroat, Deadly Fist, Feral Heart, Nimble Blade, Shielded Blade, Soulbolt, and War Soul, but no Gifted Blade. My assumption is that some of the coding with the new change may have taken it off the list of options to take as a standard Archetype instead of a free Archetype.

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #1212 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 29th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaefin View Post
I am having some small issues with the newest pack (I do not want to sound ungrateful, you guys do a great job with these! )
Bug reports are not being ungrateful its helping everyone out. I mean we are just human and we make mistakes. Just be polite and I am happy to try and fix stuff.

Quote:
1. Aegis Customization pre-reqs:

My character has Extra Arms, Lesser and Extra Arms and now has Extra Arms, Greater, but it is giving a validation error under Extra Arms, Greater that he does not have Extra Arms, Lesser.

He just got Extra Arms, Greater from leveling so this may or may not have been an issue before the most recent update. I do know that some of the other pre-req issues were fixed in this update.
This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release. For now please just ignore the warning message....

Quote:
2. Gift Blade Archetype:

My character had the Gifted Blade Archetype before the pack and now it is gone. I tried turning the "Free Gifted Blade for soulknives" option on and off and either way I was not able to add back the Gifted Blade Archetype. It is not listed under the list of options in Archetypes. It lists: Armored Blade, Cutthroat, Deadly Fist, Feral Heart, Nimble Blade, Shielded Blade, Soulbolt, and War Soul, but no Gifted Blade. My assumption is that some of the coding with the new change may have taken it off the list of options to take as a standard Archetype instead of a free Archetype.
You are correct that you can not choose it freely right now. That needs to be fixed. Opps...

In testing if I turn on "Free Gifted Blade for soulknives" the "High Psionics Gifted Blade" archetype appears. You sure this does not work for you right now?

I understand its not suppose to work this way but it's an easy work around for now so your character works. I may put out a fix during the week as this is sort of major...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1213 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin

Old May 29th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Quote:
This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release. For now please just ignore the warning message....
Will do.

Quote:
In testing if I turn on "Free Gifted Blade for soulknives" the "High Psionics Gifted Blade" archetype appears. You sure this does not work for you right now?
The High Psionics Gifted Blade does work, so I have that functionality.

I am using the Class Ability: Values adjustment to set Psychic Strike down to 0 dice.

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #1214 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old May 29th, 2017, 11:04 PM
It looks like 1st the eval scripts for the latest change to the FGG Fire As She Bears User has a second eval script embedded in it -- I can't correct, as the editor says the file cannot be written when I try.
Quintain is offline   #1215 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 30th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintain View Post
It looks like 1st the eval scripts for the latest change to the FGG Fire As She Bears User has a second eval script embedded in it -- I can't correct, as the editor says the file cannot be written when I try.
I am sorry I am totally lost on what your trying to tell me.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1216 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 30th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintain View Post
I double checked my last change and I see I forgot to close out a <![CDATA[ section. Just go to line 930 and add ]]> to before the closing of the eval element and HL will be happy again.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1217 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin

Old May 30th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Another issue with the Gifted Blade archetype, and this existed prior to 1.8, was that at 5th level the known powers were 1 instead of 2.

This issue is exclusive to level 5.

Last edited by Zaknaefin; June 3rd, 2017 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Was able to check to see if any other levels had issues.
Zaknaefin is offline   #1218 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old May 30th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I double checked my last change and I see I forgot to close out a <![CDATA[ section. Just go to line 930 and add ]]> to before the closing of the eval element and HL will be happy again.
Yeah, sometimes my typing and thinking aren't exactly in sync.
Quintain is offline   #1219 Reply With Quote
Steel_Wind

Old June 3rd, 2017, 02:27 PM
Wayfinder Bestiary? I'd love to have this as an option in Herolab.
Steel_Wind is offline   #1220 Reply With Quote