Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
GreyLurker
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 51

Old April 24th, 2020, 05:38 AM
Just noticed this one
Conscripts should be getting 3 more in-class skills of their choice at 1st level.

I see that the Spheres wiki page made the Savant archetype for the Thaumaturge a separate class.If that one is giving you trouble that might be a good way to approach it.
GreyLurker is offline   #901 Reply With Quote
wdmartin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 204

Old April 28th, 2020, 05:29 PM
I'm not sure when exactly it showed up, but for a little while now I've been noticing this at the top of my hero configuration screen:



I think the pSoPExpOpt source may need a better name, or else to be hidden.

In totally unrelated questions, I pledged in the Ultimate Spheres of Power kickstarter. How are those Hero Lab files coming? The book's pretty nice, if enormous.
Attached Images
File Type: png sop-screenshot.png (90.5 KB, 155 views)
wdmartin is offline   #902 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 124

Old April 29th, 2020, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmartin View Post
In totally unrelated questions, I pledged in the Ultimate Spheres of Power kickstarter. How are those Hero Lab files coming? The book's pretty nice, if enormous.
It has been already stated that the SoP files will finished first, before USoP is even started. So I don't expect them necessarily in this year.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #903 Reply With Quote
Ualaa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Vancouver, Canada.
Posts: 695

Old April 30th, 2020, 02:24 PM
It's kind of funny, Adam on the kickstarter comments page has stated months ago that the HL files are already being worked on.

Ultimately, they're done when they're done, and our group will be quite happy whenever that is.
It's a large project, and while sooner is better than later, we'll try to be patient.
Ualaa is offline   #904 Reply With Quote
Azworai
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 1

Old May 2nd, 2020, 03:08 PM
New user to Herolabs and Spheres... having an issue.

Purchased the Pathfinder License, and Spheres of Might, but get an error when attempting to run Herolabs after installing Spheres of Might.

'The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The Following errors occurred:

Source 'pDDSSOM' reference to non-existant Parent Source 'pDropDead'

This issue persisted after following the readme instructions for updates.

Does this mean that Spheres of Might requires Spheres of Power? I failed to notice any indications of the requirement, and was holding off on getting Spheres of Power until the Ultimate update in order to save money.

If it doesn't require them, how do I correct this issue?
Azworai is offline   #905 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 638

Old May 6th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azworai View Post
New user to Herolabs and Spheres... having an issue.

Purchased the Pathfinder License, and Spheres of Might, but get an error when attempting to run Herolabs after installing Spheres of Might.

'The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The Following errors occurred:

Source 'pDDSSOM' reference to non-existant Parent Source 'pDropDead'

This issue persisted after following the readme instructions for updates.

Does this mean that Spheres of Might requires Spheres of Power? I failed to notice any indications of the requirement, and was holding off on getting Spheres of Power until the Ultimate update in order to save money.

If it doesn't require them, how do I correct this issue?
It seems I made a rather boneheaded move while putting together the most recent update for SoM, one that only new installs would actually encounter. Stand by while I fix this. And to be clear, Spheres of Might does not require Spheres of Power, nor vice versa.
TheIronGolem is offline   #906 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 638

Old May 6th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
It seems I made a rather boneheaded move while putting together the most recent update for SoM, one that only new installs would actually encounter. Stand by while I fix this. And to be clear, Spheres of Might does not require Spheres of Power, nor vice versa.
Okay, I have made a fix for this issue. Azworai, since you said you followed the setup instructions, you should see Spheres of Might in the menu if you press the "Find Updates" button when you first start HL (before loading the game system). Click on Spheres of Might and then hit Download, and it will install the fixed copy of SoM. If you're still having problems after that, send me a PM and I'll work with you directly.
TheIronGolem is offline   #907 Reply With Quote
Atlanticgamer
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 6

Old May 10th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Having a problem with Conjuration companions since the most recent updates. When I create a new conjuration companion it no longer defaults to just the companion races and lists all creatures in the background tab, and the altered size form talent is no longer affecting any companions, whether added directly to the companion or via the companion's creator. I have tried clearing and reinstalling all of the packages (I own all currently released hero lab packages for SoM/SoP) and it doesn't fix the issue.
Atlanticgamer is offline   #908 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 51

Old May 12th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Bounty Hunter archtype for the Armiger needs a small fix.

You are supposed to be limited to Bounty Hunter Weapons and Simple Weapons for your Customized weapons but at the moment you get an Error if you try to use a Simple Weapon for a Customized one.
GreyLurker is offline   #909 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 638

Old May 23rd, 2020, 07:22 PM
Updates posted to core Power and Might systems to fix issues reported here. Also updated a few handbooks to fix some incorrect sourcing (that ought to take care of stray sources like the one reported by wdmartin upthread).

Chronomancer's Handbook will be handed off to DDS for distribution shortly, and then it's back to the crafting station for the next one.
TheIronGolem is offline   #910 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.