Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,044

Old February 28th, 2022, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummore View Post
Nevermind. Reinstalled the software and it work. Sorry for the bother.
No problem. Just a reminder when you load up the d20 system, if any errors appear, none of the user content will be available.
Sendric is offline   #1151 Reply With Quote
Denricht
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 7

Old March 1st, 2022, 04:05 PM
Could you add the spell Spore field from the book complete scoundrel page 104.

And would it be possible to fix the pale master class cause it doesn't recognize the requirement of Vampiric touch and command undead.
Denricht is offline   #1152 Reply With Quote
Dami
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 973

Old March 1st, 2022, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denricht View Post
And would it be possible to fix the pale master class cause it doesn't recognize the requirement of Vampiric touch and command undead.
I believe HL can't check if you know a specific spell. The class is coded to do the next best thing - it checks that you are an Arcane Caster with high enough level to cast both required spells. (2nd & 3rd level spells)
It is coded wrong though, since its currently looking for a Hero that can cast 6th Level Arcane spells.

You can correct your version in the editor:
Open the editor, open "3.5 - Libris Mortis.user", go to the Class tab, Class Level tab, Pale Master.
Open "Expr-reqs" and change the first one to
tagcount[Hero.Arcane] >= 3 + 1
Don't forget to save the change, and save the file.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #1153 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,044

Old March 4th, 2022, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denricht View Post
Could you add the spell Spore field from the book complete scoundrel page 104.

And would it be possible to fix the pale master class cause it doesn't recognize the requirement of Vampiric touch and command undead.
I've fixed the Pale Master for the next release. The spell will take longer. Looks like all of the spells from Complete Scoundrel are missing. I'll add them.

Update: All spells added, and will be available for next release.

Last edited by Sendric; March 4th, 2022 at 09:44 AM.
Sendric is offline   #1154 Reply With Quote
Denricht
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 7

Old March 6th, 2022, 05:14 PM
if you could also add Fiendbinder to the list from tome of magic it would be greatly appreciate
Denricht is offline   #1155 Reply With Quote
notar99
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 1

Old March 27th, 2022, 08:39 PM
No idea if anyone has it, but would love to see planar Shepard added
notar99 is offline   #1156 Reply With Quote
Denricht
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 7

Old April 10th, 2022, 05:08 PM
Minor fix:

power word nauseate should be level 6 on arcane list instead of level 5 ref: race of the dragon p. 116

and Plane Shift, Greater should be level 8 on the arcane spell list instead of level 7

Renewal domain dosen't add the charisma bonus to the 1d8 it provide as healing it always read + 0 no matter whats your stats bonus is

thxs
Denricht is offline   #1157 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,044

Old April 11th, 2022, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denricht View Post
Minor fix:

power word nauseate should be level 6 on arcane list instead of level 5 ref: race of the dragon p. 116

and Plane Shift, Greater should be level 8 on the arcane spell list instead of level 7

Renewal domain dosen't add the charisma bonus to the 1d8 it provide as healing it always read + 0 no matter whats your stats bonus is

thxs
Thanks. Got these fixed. I'll take a look at the previous two requests when I have a bit more time.
Sendric is offline   #1158 Reply With Quote
Denricht
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 7

Old April 13th, 2022, 03:02 PM
Another minor fix:

if you select Elf as a race and add Ruathar class low-light vision duplicate
Denricht is offline   #1159 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,044

Old April 15th, 2022, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denricht View Post
Another minor fix:

if you select Elf as a race and add Ruathar class low-light vision duplicate
Thanks. Going forward, please report bugs in the bug report thread:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785
Sendric is offline   #1160 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.