Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 29th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
That would be a core issue. Shadow has been going through the various base classes and updating them. To my knowledge, he hasn't gotten to Rogue yet, but it's possible that when he does he will consolidate the Evasion specials. I don't know that for fact though.
I most likely will. Been trying to do the classes in order so Cleric was just finished/updated after Barbarian. This does mean Rogue is down the list a bit.

I am going to apologize here now. As real life is kicking my butt and I have not finished the last round of changes Colen asked me to do. So the d20 official Release with all the deities and Cleric changes is really late. Sorry....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #501 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old July 29th, 2016, 12:20 PM
It is all Good Shadow,
we all have suffered with that annoying interference known as the "Real World"overshadowing the more important realms...

Keep up the good work!

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #502 Reply With Quote
LilithSidhe

Old August 12th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Hello, I'm trying to add the spell 'Friendly Face' from Races of Destiny to my Bard Spells in d20 (D&D 3.5). It's not listed. I have the Community packages with just about everything checked under Configure Hero to look for it
(including Races of Destiny) and it's still not listed. Please advise where
it is? Thank you.
LilithSidhe is offline   #503 Reply With Quote
LilithSidhe

Old August 12th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Hi, How do I create a Gestalt class for d20 (D&D 3.5)? Rogue/Bard? I have the Community Package with that option selected in the Configure Hero.

I spent most of the day on the forums and can't figure it out. I'm not a techy so I'm going for easy but effective and hoping not to spend all day at it. Thanks!
LilithSidhe is offline   #504 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 15th, 2016, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilithSidhe View Post
Hi, How do I create a Gestalt class for d20 (D&D 3.5)? Rogue/Bard? I have the Community Package with that option selected in the Configure Hero.

I spent most of the day on the forums and can't figure it out. I'm not a techy so I'm going for easy but effective and hoping not to spend all day at it. Thanks!
Gestalt classes are actually not properly supported in d20. A few have been entered into the community set as Variant Classes, but not the rogue/bard. There is, however, a Clerical Rogue and a Clerical Bard that maybe you could look at to determine how to make a Rogue/Bard gestalt. Unfortunately, if you are looking to make a gestalt character, it's unlikely to be easy but effective at this time.
Sendric is offline   #505 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old August 26th, 2016, 02:00 PM
There is hardly anthing in the Oriental Adventures file. Mind if I fill it in a bit? Some of the stuff in it is actually really good.
Illyahr is offline   #506 Reply With Quote
heinrich_krebs

Old August 27th, 2016, 08:02 AM
Hi,

I'd apprechiate if someone would fill in Summon Undead III to V.

Also, could someone implement the Thunderlance spell as a weapon. That would be awesome.
heinrich_krebs is offline   #507 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old August 28th, 2016, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinrich_krebs View Post
I'd apprechiate if someone would fill in Summon Undead III to V.
The Summon Undead spells I through V all exist in the community "Spell Compendium" user file.
Dami is offline   #508 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 29th, 2016, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
There is hardly anthing in the Oriental Adventures file. Mind if I fill it in a bit? Some of the stuff in it is actually really good.
Feel free. Don't do the spells, though. That's something that will be done later as part of the process of updating all spells to the new format.

Last edited by Sendric; August 29th, 2016 at 11:21 AM.
Sendric is offline   #509 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 29th, 2016, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinrich_krebs View Post
Also, could someone implement the Thunderlance spell as a weapon. That would be awesome.
I will add this to the list of requests. In the future, please indicate source material.
Sendric is offline   #510 Reply With Quote