Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

BigDaddyXD

Old June 3rd, 2011, 11:15 PM
Problem with Feat: "Ability Focus":
When playing my monk i can only choose my racial abilities, even those who do not have a DC! I can't choose for example: Stunning Fist, etc.!
BigDaddyXD is offline   #81
Mike Dowd

Old June 4th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Nothing to see here, Citizen! Move along!

(was a dumbass, and didn't check another tab....)

Last edited by Mike Dowd; June 7th, 2011 at 05:18 PM.
Mike Dowd is offline   #82
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 4th, 2011, 10:58 PM
I'd like to apologize to everyone who's posted a bug report for having to split the v5.2 bug reports thread. I didn't have enough time to get caught up on my outstanding bug reports, so I've moved those reports I haven't addressed yet to to a new thread. I should be able to get caught up again for the next update.
Mathias is offline   #83
JerkyGunner

Old June 4th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Would it be safe to assume that all the additional missing content from Ultimate Magic will be released this month? Or is there some that will take longer?
JerkyGunner is offline   #84
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 4th, 2011, 11:07 PM
The plan is for this month, and everything currently looks like we're on track to achieve that. Although there always seem to be surprises, so please don't consider this an absolute. We'll keep everyone apprised as work progresses on the remaining content.
rob is offline   #85
JerkyGunner

Old June 4th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Excellent.

The Improved Natural Armour evolution for an eidolon is listed as requiring summoner level 5, and RAW that seems to be the case (although it is a bit ambiguous); however, considering the Aquatic Form has that as one of its starting evolutions I think that restriction should be removed.
JerkyGunner is offline   #86
rashidali

Old June 5th, 2011, 02:51 AM
The Campfire Bead from APG shows up in the Specials tab ghosted out and "(Not Equipped)" underneath it. The item is not able to be equipped and based on the description doesn't need to be equipped.

Recreate: Create new character adding as much gold to buy the Campfire Bead (720gp). Purchase the Campfire Bead (or purchase it for free). Click on Specials tab. Shows as above.
rashidali is offline   #87
Mike Dowd

Old June 5th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Reposting to bug reports.
Mike Dowd is offline   #88
Mike Dowd

Old June 5th, 2011, 06:29 AM
My bad...

Nothing to see here, move along!

Last edited by Mike Dowd; June 7th, 2011 at 05:17 PM.
Mike Dowd is offline   #89
Minneyar

Old June 5th, 2011, 07:46 AM
I have a chaotic neutral cleric who worships Hanspur (also CN) and has the Murder subdomain. HL won't let me select Death Knell as my 2nd-level domain spell, and the error text says "To cast Lawful spells, you and your deity may not be Chaotic." However, Death Knell is not Lawful -- its descriptors are [Death, Evil].
Minneyar is offline   #90
Closed Thread