Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Bigkilla

Old June 9th, 2011, 04:26 AM
I made a Lvl Oracle with the Dark Tapestry mystery and had some issues.

It adds in the level 20th lvl final revelation at level 1.

Last edited by Bigkilla; June 9th, 2011 at 05:58 AM.
Bigkilla is offline   #121
Adam.Ormond

Old June 9th, 2011, 05:42 AM
When adding masterwork Armor Spikes to armor, the armor spikes' livename is incorrect, reading: "Masterwork Armor Spikes Armor Spikes".
Adam.Ormond is offline   #122
Adam.Ormond

Old June 9th, 2011, 05:47 AM
When exporting custom XML, the text/value of weapon/armor nodes representing custom weapons/armor is displaying the parent container's (? guessing ?) text.

Example output for Scythe +1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe +1
<weapon name="+1 Scythe" damage="2d4+7" categories="Melee Weapon" crit="20/x4" attack="+9" types="Piercing, Slashing">Add this weapon to create a new constructed weapon.</weapon>
Adam.Ormond is offline   #123
JerkyGunner

Old June 9th, 2011, 11:36 AM
I can't seem to make a ghast (ghoul with an advanced template). This wouldn't be a problem if it were a straight application of the advanced template but a ghast also has a couple of additional abilities that I seem unable to add.
JerkyGunner is offline   #124
Globetrotter

Old June 9th, 2011, 07:09 PM
No answer yet, but I just made a serpent druid and chose the natural weapon totem and the program applies all the bonuses to me when I am not supposed to have them.

There is no way to adjust these bonuses out, no way that I can figure anyway. White-out is still a good office tool!
Globetrotter is offline   #125
sebacore

Old June 10th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Gloves of Dueling do not add to a Weapon Master's Weapon Training bonus.

I think because of the difference in how the standard fighter and weapon master selects their weapon training.
sebacore is offline   #126
rashidali

Old June 10th, 2011, 10:26 PM
The aquatic subtype is not giving swim as a class skill.

The stirge doesn't have default starting hit points. It should have 5.

When the Profession: Other skill is chosen and you enter the name of the Profession you want in there, you can't see most of the word.

Last edited by rashidali; June 15th, 2011 at 10:34 AM.
rashidali is offline   #127
Bishop37
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 11th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Incorporeal creatures with physical attacks (such as Shadow Demons from the Bestiary) should not use their Dexterity to determine bonus damage, only to determine bonus to attack.
Bishop37 is offline   #128
areteas

Old June 11th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Magus Hexcrafter Archetype issues -
Accursed Strike Arcana has incorrect description from Spellblade athame power.
Accursed Strike Arcana doesn't add level 0 spell 'Brand' or level 3 spell 'Nature's Exile' to magus' spell list.
Accursed Strike adds the sorcerer/wizard's version of the 'curse' spells; should be adding the witch's version (lower level).

Edit -
Hexcrafter Archetype replaces both Spell Recall (Lvl 4) and Improved Spell Recall (Lvl 11); it should grant Spell Recall at Lvl 11.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Magic p14
If an archetype replaces a class ability that is part of a series of improvements or additions to a base ability (such as a fighter’s weapon training or a ranger’s favored enemy), the next time the character would gain that ability, it counts as the lower-level ability that was replaced by the archetype. In effect, all abilities in that series are delayed until the next time the class improves that ability.

Last edited by areteas; June 16th, 2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Added spell recall info.
areteas is offline   #129
Globetrotter

Old June 11th, 2011, 09:15 PM
I posted on another thread, but it is best to work it all out here.

I am having a lot or trouble with this alchemist.

Dexterity doesn't seem to be adding to much of anything. Skills (disable device, slight of hand, etc) are all missing the class bonus of +3 and the stat modifier.

Bomb accuracy is being based off my strength instead of dex.

Pluses to hit are wrong on the summary page but correct on the weapon page, and making adjustments in the temp section only help with bonuses to hit but not damage.

I am also getting weapon proficiencies in weapons I am not allowed to have (meaning there is no error when equipped).

Is anyone else having problems like this or do I need to reinstall my program?
Globetrotter is offline   #130
Closed Thread