Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Zillion

Old September 9th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Hello Lone Wolf,

I have a question - when is the planned release date for the updated army list of the new Imperial Guard to be inputted into Army Builder?

Thanks
Zillion is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Homer S
Volunteer Data File Author

Old September 10th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Head over to ab40k.org and download the latest version manually. Make sure to delete the old ones you might have.

Homer
Homer S is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Zillion

Old September 13th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Hello Homer S,
I've noticed your the guy who does the Imp. Guard data file updates. Thanks for all the hard work - I'm new to AB (just bought it 2wks ago). I had no idea LWolf didn't input the data files for their army builder program.

Anyways - I did go to ab40k.org and unless I'm missing where I need to go to d/l the newest Imp G data files for AB 3.2, I downloaded v5_103b data file, but the Imperial Guard roster list is still from the older book. I do have the newest Imp Guard book (and the older one that AB is currently running from).

Unless of course the newest Guard stuff isn't done yet, then that would explain it.. heh

Thanks!
Zillion is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Engineering4me

Old September 14th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Zillion,

Delete the newest 40k 5th ed downloaded file version C (in the download file in army builder) i believe. I had been having the same problem so i went back to the b version and now it works perfectly. Not sure what version C does but it kicks the IG roster back into 4th edition mode.

Cheers,

Seth
Engineering4me is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Zillion

Old September 15th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Thanks a ton! This did work - I just downloaded and plugged in the older data file (AB40k5_v102b) and it worked.
Getting some errors with the program having a cow by running older files (not sure exactly what the newer version does over this older one), but thus far no problems.
Hopefully this error will be addressed and fixed with the next AB40k5 file.
Thanks again Seth!
Zillion is offline   #5 Reply With Quote