Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Triton

Old August 14th, 2023, 03:35 PM
I haven't seen an update to the Pathfinder Pack since 20-April-2019 with the release of Version 1.20. Is this project dead? Did ShadowChemosh abandon the project? Any chance of reviving the project and adding new 3rd-party material not currently offered in Lone Wolf data packages?
Triton is offline   #1811 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old August 28th, 2023, 09:30 PM
The update url does not work anymore. I bought a new computer and when I tried to get the community pack all I get is an error for the url listed. I did find that I had a copy so I just used that to install it.
Dwayne is offline   #1812 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old August 30th, 2023, 10:43 AM
Be sure you're using the correct URL. I just checked and it's still valid.
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966
Krothos is offline   #1813 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old August 30th, 2023, 04:48 PM
That is the url I used. Tried it again and I get an error message from Herolab. I do have the manual install file so not a problem since I don't expect an update.
Dwayne is offline   #1814 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old August 30th, 2023, 04:54 PM
I just tried using the url for another download and I get the same error. I guess there is a problem with the update and Windows 11.
Dwayne is offline   #1815 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old August 31st, 2023, 06:53 AM
When I force an update check on my iPad, I don't get any errors about not being able to access the Community pack, unless I disable my wifi — then I get errors on all of it. So yeah, something on your system... Maybe an AV or something?
Azhrei is offline   #1816 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old August 31st, 2023, 12:39 PM
The updater will work but not on third party updates for me. I get the error message "Error while retrieving http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herolab/d20pfsrd/updates.xml" The Lonewolf updates are displayed. I get the same thing if I use other url's from other updates.
Dwayne is offline   #1817 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old August 31st, 2023, 12:58 PM
I tried something different and now it is working. I entered the url while Pathfinder was loaded under the update section. Nice to have it working. Thank you to everyone who helped me. It is nice to see there is still a community here.
Update After using it a few times it sometimes works but most of the time I get an error. I guess that will be fine since there are no updates anyway. At least it works sometimes.

Last edited by Dwayne; August 31st, 2023 at 08:06 PM.
Dwayne is offline   #1818 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old September 3rd, 2023, 09:19 PM
I found the problem after a little research about windows 11. I had to reset all network adaptors and then windows will reinstall them after a reboot. This fixed the problem. Apparently this is a known Windows 11 problem and the fix for now. I hope someone else who has this problem will find this useful.
Dwayne is offline   #1819 Reply With Quote
Roadkillcafe

Old November 5th, 2023, 10:08 AM
Hello,
I just had to reload my computer and now I am having an issue with the Spheres of Power.

I have attached an image of the issue. Not sure if I need to install stuff in a specific order or what I am doing wrong.

Pretty sure its something I am doing; I didn't have this issue before my reload.

any help is appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: png userfiles.PNG (281.2 KB, 8 views)
Roadkillcafe is offline   #1820 Reply With Quote