Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Fenris447

Old January 18th, 2019, 05:21 AM
Basic background work is done. Personality traits, ideals, bonds, flaws, skills, languages, and basic background features are completed, including changing the text to avoid copyright infringement.

All that's left is the tougher stuff:
  • Adding spells to the hero's spell list if they're a caster
  • Adding two more drop down boxes or other ways to list and pick the guild contacts
Fenris447 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
diphycue

Old February 21st, 2019, 09:11 AM
Any chance on getting the files for what is done? I mostly need the races and backgrounds.

Thank you for your hard work!
diphycue is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old February 22nd, 2019, 05:37 AM
Hey diphycue! If I have time today during my lunch hour, I'll make a new thread with a full progress update and a link to the file (I don't have it on my work laptop because work). Just so you are aware, the races are all there but the Simic Abilities and the Vedalken's Tireless Precision aren't implemented in my build yet. I have some ideas how to do them, but that's gonna take some more time.

I have all the backgrounds in, but have not implemented the Guild Contacts lists or programmed the Guild Spells. For the spells, I'm betting you can achieve that through adjustments for now. For contacts, you'll probably want to just write them in the character's journal or personal pages. I'm hoping for more input from the community on how to programmatically achieve those.

Totally unrelated, nice to see a fellow Missourian on here! St. Louisan here myself.
Fenris447 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
diphycue

Old March 1st, 2019, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I’m about 100 miles from St. Louis.

I’m in a Ravnica game, but not as familiar with 5e, so the Hero Lab is really helpful in plotting out my character.
diphycue is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 4th, 2019, 05:49 AM
Oh yeah I know where Rolla is. I've had a few friends that went there.

I don't know if you saw, but I did make a new thread with my Ravnica progress and the WIP file. http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=62169
Fenris447 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
diphycue

Old March 4th, 2019, 07:13 AM
Thank you!
diphycue is offline   #16 Reply With Quote