Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

JDCAce

Old February 2nd, 2018, 07:20 PM
EDIT: Apologies for asking this. I searched the forum for this question a couple weeks ago when I first got this message and found nothing. I hadn't realized a thread had started since then.

I am having an issue logging into Realm Works. I have contacted support, but I haven't gotten a response in two weeks, so I thought maybe someone here has seen this error.

This is the first time I've used Realm Works since I tried it in beta testing. I was able to get my username and password recovered, and I redownloaded the client. The first thing the client asks me is to log in, and I can't do anything until I do so. When I put in incorrect username/password, it tells me so. When I put them in correctly, I'm given a dialog box asking for my birthdate, postal code, and country. After I enter these, an error displays:

The information update failed with error code: Error -1.

I moved since I originally backed this on Kickstarter, so I thought it expected my old postal code, but that gives me the same error.

As it is, I cannot use Realm Works at all, since even offline use requires me to login. Have any of you seen this error?

Last edited by JDCAce; February 2nd, 2018 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Added EDIT at top.
JDCAce is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:47 AM
Have you tried emailing support@wolflair.com ?

This looks the same as in http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=60005

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
JDCAce

Old February 5th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Yes, I have contacting Lone Wolf at that email address, but I haven't gotten a response. And yes, that other thread is indeed describing my experience. Shortly after I posted this thread I noticed the other thread, but I haven't been able to delete this one.
JDCAce is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 7th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Sadly, we had to replace our support staff and the new people are still learning.

Unfortunately, during this process of changing the guard, there was a missort of Realm Works cases. We are now working on wading through the backlog of RW cases that were auto-filed to the void by our support program. Everyone should start seeing responses soon. Many already have. My apologies for the delay.

Thanks!
BJ is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Vargr

Old February 9th, 2018, 01:13 AM
BJ:

Thanks for the update. Good to hear that there is movement in the bug department.

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #5 Reply With Quote