Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old January 30th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
Just did.
Took a look. I will say that the portfolio didn't have the Corruption Spells source checked. When I turned it on, they appeared in the spell selection for the Ur-Priest.

Based on this, all I can really say is make sure you have the source turned on.

Last edited by Sendric; January 31st, 2018 at 03:42 AM.
Sendric is offline   #811 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 31st, 2018, 07:13 AM
Release 1.22 - January 31, 2018

Enhancements & Changes
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: Removed spell levels 0-3 from Sublime Chord spell list. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Champion: Updated spells to match new standards. Obsoleted old spells. Removed unnecessary cleric domains. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: Improved scripting for Two Swords as One class special to reduce use of foreach loops, and to remove unnecessary bootstraps. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: Added Hunter of the Dead spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Heroes of Horror: Updated spells and cleric domains to match new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 1: Added a workaround script to remove errors when attempting to select racial spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Sandstorm: Updated spells and cleric domains to match new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Spell Compendium: Changed thingid for Swift Haste to spSwHaste2. Users may need to re-select this spell in their portfolios. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Spell Compendium: Re-worked domains which replace SRD domains so that users can still use SRD domains if sources with replacement domains aren't checked. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Updated spells to match new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • L5R - Rokugan Campaign: Improved scripting for Daisho Technique to reduce use of foreach loops and remove unnecessary bootstraps. Added additional pre-reqs for weapon proficiency. (Sendric)
  • FR - Unapproachable East: Updated spells and cleric domains to match new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • FR - Underdark: Updated spells to match new standards. Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • Ravenloft - Campaign Setting: Obsoleted old spells. Updated Cleric domains to match new standards. (Sendric)
  • Ravenloft - Champions of Darkness: Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)
  • Ravenloft - Van Richtens Arsenal: Obsoleted old spells. (Sendric)

Bug Fixes
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: When a class is selected that adds to Warlock's caster level (such as Dragonfire Adept), an error will no longer appear if the character didn't previously have levels of Warlock. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Warpriest now properly applies domain spells to chosen class. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: The samurai's Two Swords as One class ability no longer active if disabled. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: Draconic Aura now correctly increases bonus if character is dragon-blooded. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Heroes of Horror: The Fiendish Sorcery class feature now correctly applies chosen spell to spell list. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Heroes of Horror: Fixed some inconsistencies with various spell lists. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Magic of Incarnum: Race Duskling no longer pops an error when chosen. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: Eternal Blade pre-req now correctly searches for maneuvers instead of stances. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: The Crusader now properly applies Indomitable Soul at level 2. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Truenamer no longer pops an error about too many Perfected Mind Utterances when none are taken. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Core Book Mods: Weapon Specialization now properly applies benefits when chosen weapon is assigned with the "Target.?" tag. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Online Content: Improved Weapon Finesse feat now correctly allows you to apply weapon finesse to chosen weapon. (Sendric)
  • Greyhawk - Greyhawk Gazeteer: Removed dire flail from Hextor's favored weapons. Only martial flails are favored. (Sendric)
  • L5R - Rokugan Campaign Setting: Race Asp Naga no longer pops an error when chosen. (Sendric)

Data File Authoring
  • 3.5 - Frostburn: Stormsinger PrC added. (Hengist)
  • 3.5 - Heroes of Battle: Legendary Leader PrC added. (Dark_Soul)
  • 3.5 - Races of Stone: Deepwarden PrC added. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Sandstorm: Lord of Tides PrC added. Added missing spells, excluding epic-level spells. (Sendric)

New Files Added
  • 3.0 - Sword and Fist: Added some feats and PrC's. (Illyahr)
  • Custom - SRD Domains: Includes updated additional SRD domains so they provide spells. (Sendric)
Sendric is offline   #812 Reply With Quote
Dark_Soul

Old January 31st, 2018, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Took a look. I will say that the portfolio didn't have the Corruption Spells source checked. When I turned it on, they appeared in the spell selection for the Ur-Priest.

Based on this, all I can really say is make sure you have the source turned on.
I'll double check my personal copy, but I was pretty sure I checked with the sources checked, and they still didn't show up. Thanks for taking a look anyway.

EDIT: Just checked again, set corrupt and sanctified spells to default, closed and reopened Hero Lab at least once, loaded up the portfolio, and they still don't show up. I just updated to the new release of the community pack as well. I wonder what's different between your HL and mine that lets it work. No big deal since adding that sClass tag works fine.

Last edited by Dark_Soul; January 31st, 2018 at 04:14 PM.
Dark_Soul is offline   #813 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 31st, 2018, 05:23 PM
Quote:
I'll double check my personal copy, but I was pretty sure I checked with the sources checked, and they still didn't show up. Thanks for taking a look anyway.

EDIT: Just checked again, set corrupt and sanctified spells to default, closed and reopened Hero Lab at least once, loaded up the portfolio, and they still don't show up. I just updated to the new release of the community pack as well. I wonder what's different between your HL and mine that lets it work. No big deal since adding that sClass tag works fine.
Each character saves the specific options that are turned on/off. Setting default only works for new characters.

Open your character and press CTRL-K to get to your characters Configure Hero Settings. Then turn on the corrupt and sanctified option.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #814 Reply With Quote
Dark_Soul

Old January 31st, 2018, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Each character saves the specific options that are turned on/off. Setting default only works for new characters.

Open your character and press CTRL-K to get to your characters Configure Hero Settings. Then turn on the corrupt and sanctified option.
Sooo... where's the "I'm kicking myself right now." smiley?
Dark_Soul is offline   #815 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 31st, 2018, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Sooo... where's the "I'm kicking myself right now." smiley?
LOL

It’s a very common thing to be overlooked why I figured I should mention it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #816 Reply With Quote
Dark_Soul

Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:25 AM
I noticed the Education regional feat from the Player's Guide to Faerun doesn't work quite right, so I reworked the one from the Legend of the Twins Dragonlance book.
Attached Files
File Type: email Education Regional Feat.user (3.0 KB, 1 views)
Dark_Soul is offline   #817 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old February 3rd, 2018, 03:02 PM
So is the Dragon Magazine still being looked over?
Illyahr is offline   #818 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 5th, 2018, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
So is the Dragon Magazine still being looked over?
Nope. Sorry. Added for the next release.
Sendric is offline   #819 Reply With Quote
ashtastic

Old February 16th, 2018, 12:18 PM
could we get the variant Rogue classes from Dungeonscape added to the next release as well? or there must be a way I can add it myself? hmm I will look around for documentation
ashtastic is offline   #820 Reply With Quote