Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

overwine

Old January 30th, 2014, 04:47 PM
Hey there forum peeps.

I've been using Hero Lab for Pathfinder for a while now. However, I'm new to using it for Shadowrun.

I'm trying to add a rigger adaptation to a sport bike and Mirage and Patrol car. As far as I know this is normal, but it seems to throw an error (red text) saying that I'm using an unavailable resource. Any insight on this?

Also, our GM gave us some custom rules for these new characters. Specifically we are able to get any availability rating item as long as we can afford it. Is there any way to lift buying restrictions on equipment?

Thanks for the help. Love the product as usual.
overwine is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 31st, 2014, 07:41 AM
I just tried the following steps, and did not encounter any errors:

On the Vehicle tab of a blank character, purchase a Suzuki Mirage.

Click the Edit button on that vehicle (the hammer and wrench), to switch to the vehicle itself.

On the gear tab of the vehicle, in the vehicle modifications table, find and add Rigger Adaptation.

Oh, and please note that there's a stickied thread for Shadowrun bug reports: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24975 We'd appreciate it if everyone would please report bugs using the link there, rather than in forum threads.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
overwine

Old February 12th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Sorry for the MUCH later replay, but if I try the same process, HL lets me add the rigger adaptation but it throws a red ! problem noting "Vehicle Mods: Resource Overspent: 1 of 0"

Some pictures for reference. If this is a bug, I will note it. But I want to make sure I'm not breaking it due to user error

overwine is offline   #3 Reply With Quote