Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

dgwagster

Old October 30th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Using the latest version 3.0, just purchased and installed a few days ago...

Step 1 Create a Chaos army with a Lieutenant having a Retinue of Chosen.

NOTE: It probably does the same thing with a Lord having a Retinue of Chosen but this is how I discovered the problem...

Step 2 Create FOUR Aspiring Champions within that Retinue.

NOTE: It is now an EIGHT figure Retinue (four Chosne and four Aspiring Champions)

Step 3 Use the "minus" sign to reduce the Retinue CHOSEN quantity to ZERO. They are all shown on a single line with a varriable quantity. The Aspiring Champions each have an independant line.

NOTE: You now have a Retinue with ZERO regular Chosen and FOUR Chosen Aspiring Champions. This is legal in the Codex and in Army Builder.

Step 4 Save the file

Step 5 Close the file

Step 6 Open the file again

Step 7 Say "Hemmmm" as you note the CHOSEN quantity has changed from ZERO and now reads ONE or (1) and your army point cost is off by +20 points.

NOTE: You can set it to zero again and print or whatever but I find it annoying to have to 1st remember to do this and 2nd have to actually do this. Call me lllaaaazzyyy but hey, I found the time and energy to complain didn't I?

Dan
dgwagster is offline   #1 Reply With Quote