Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dami

Old September 5th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordTharin View Post
I have added the Church Inquisitor to my Complete Divine User file but when I update I have to rebuild it. Is there a way to merge my file with the updates, Or is there someone I can send my file to get included in an update.
Send a message to Sendric on the forums - he's in charge of the d20 Community files. He's always pleased to have people add more to the existing user file.
Dami is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old September 5th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewbacca331 View Post
What do I have to modify for the Time domain spells to be added to the Domain Spells list on the cleric tab in HeroLab?
The Time domain and it's spells are all part of the existing files, so you shouldn't need to modify or add anything. (Inquisition too)

Have you built your new prestige class to offer a bonus domain at first level? Is this the problem you are having when you ask how to add the spells? If it is, then look at the PrC that already exist in the Complete Divine user file with the editor. Eg: The Divine Oracle (grants Oracle domain at 1st), Radiant Servant of Pelor (bonus domain at 5th), and Warpriest (bonus domain at 1st) should show you how to get your PrC working correctly.

For now - you should be able to simply add an extra domain in on the Cleric tab in HL (and ignore the error message) to grant the character access to the spells.

You could add your user file to your next message. I'm quite happy to look at it and check what your done.

Last edited by Dami; September 5th, 2016 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Clarity & more info
Dami is offline   #12 Reply With Quote