Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Bloodwolf

Old May 7th, 2015, 12:35 PM
Another quick thing is there a way to create a new adjustment for the permanent adjustment section like age category?

I'm looking at the juvenile nabassu and I'm thinking there feed ability would be a good candidate for it.
Bloodwolf is offline   #381 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 8th, 2015, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
I know I can give bonus languages by bootstraping but this is above the normal languages offered by a high intelligence. I'm wondering if there is a way to force pick languages or if I'll just have to leave it for the players to pick the languages but only highlight specific languages for them to pick? I'm thinking this is a hardwired thing in the base programming.
The only languages I see in their listing are Abyssal and Common. I believe Abyssal is automatic for them, and Common is likely the additional language they get from a high INT score. What other languages are you trying to add?
Sendric is offline   #382 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 8th, 2015, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
Another quick thing is there a way to create a new adjustment for the permanent adjustment section like age category?

I'm looking at the juvenile nabassu and I'm thinking there feed ability would be a good candidate for it.
Yes. You can make Adjustments in the editor (General -> Adjustments). I don't think d20 is currently set up to differentiate between permanent and temporary, so it will probably appear in both.
Sendric is offline   #383 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old May 8th, 2015, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
The only languages I see in their listing are Abyssal and Common. I believe Abyssal is automatic for them, and Common is likely the additional language they get from a high INT score. What other languages are you trying to add?
Their Int would give them 2 languages but when I try to auto give them Abyssal and Common they still have 2 languages to choose. So I'm thinking that I will have to not give them any automatic languages and make Abyssal and Common their only choices to pick at start up, I think I will leave other for customizing without popping an error. From what I can tell you can only give them bonus languages and not automatically eat up the ones they would get for high Int.
Bloodwolf is offline   #384 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old May 8th, 2015, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Yes. You can make Adjustments in the editor (General -> Adjustments). I don't think d20 is currently set up to differentiate between permanent and temporary, so it will probably appear in both.
Got you. I'll start playing with that for the Juvenile Nabassu. I think I will copy the age category as a base and go from there. Thanks.
Bloodwolf is offline   #385 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 14th, 2015, 06:58 AM
FYI, with the latest d20 release, I am able to finish up my work on the Totemist class which means I will be putting out a new community release relatively soon. I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row, so it will probably be early to middle part of next week so if you have anything you plan on adding by then be sure to let me know.
Sendric is offline   #386 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 18th, 2015, 07:13 AM
Release 1.15 - May 18, 2015

Enhancements & Changes
  • 3.0 - Ghostwalk: Deprecated Heightened Turning feat. This is a duplicate of the one in Libris Mortis (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Adventurer: Added description for Exemplar Prc. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: Exported and updated Draconic feats to other sources. (TobyFox2002)
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: Added descriptions for Enlightened Fist, Geometer, and Wayfarer Guide PrC's. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Champion: Updated Reikhardt's Advancement to increase chosen ability Total Level field. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Pre-req for Exotic Weapon Prof (kukri) seems incorrect since a kukri is a martial weapon. The source itself seems incorrect, and doesn't appear to be resolved in the errata. Either way, I've changed pre-req to Martial Weapon Prof (kukri). (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Improved scripting for Divine Oracle to provide additional secondary spells for Wizard class (needs refinement); also works for spontaneous casters; does not work for Archivist (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: Added improvements to Frenzied Berserker class specials, including new Frenzy and Inspired Frenzy specials with charges and activation (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Libris Mortis: Deprecated Empower Turning feat. This is a duplicate of the one in Complete Divine (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 1: Combined all 'Speak with Animals' specials from various sources into one special [xSpeakAnim]. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 1: Changed Giant Eagle Evasion special into generic special (rEvasion) that can be bootstrapped by any creature or ability. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 4: Replaced Yugoloth traits special with Subtype - Yugoloth special. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 1: Improved how Corrupt spells are added to a character's spell list. Additionally, we are no longer adding these spells to characters of Good alignment. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 1: Moved the non-haste related scripts from the Hasted condition to the bootstrapped "Corrector" special. This should not affect any portfolios. Added a "Bootstrapper" special so that certain things can be added to all characters. This is necessary in order to have item materials and item powers add things like damage resistance. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 1: Added User.OpenSlot tag which is used to determine if a class has an open spell slot available. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: Added 'User.Initiator' tag which should be applied to any Class Level that provides a full level of initiator. This would include all three base classes from this source, and some of the Prestige Classes as well as any homegrown classes. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Bodrins Custom Stuff: Changed Fighting Defensively and Total Defense adjustments to conditions. (Sendric)
  • Various: Replaced the many pre-req foreach loops for Perform (any) rank requirements with a single expression: herofield[tMaxPerf].value >= X (Sendric)

Bug Fixes
  • 3.5 - Expanded Psionics Handbook: Ability score adjustments don't match creature as character entry for Thri-Kreen
  • 3.5 - Heroes of Horror:Tainted Spellcasting was applying incorrect ability bonus score to chosen class resulting in too many bonus spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Libris Mortis: True Necromancer was unsourced. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 1: Huge Viper and Wolf races were displaying error about taking weapon focus twice after you select bite. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 1: Some races had incorrect ability scores. (Lonewolf147)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 4: Races were incorrectly marked as something other than NPC races. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 1: Enlarge Person spell adjustment was not increasing damage dice for weapons. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 2: Knight was not applying hit points at first level. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 2: Celestial Sorcerer Lore pre-req did not account for new Celestial Sorcerer feats. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of Stone: Dwarf Fighter Racial levels were not properly reducing Fighter Bonus feats in later levels. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Wild: Arcane Heirophant levels were not being properly added to Druid levels for purposes of Wild Shape (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: Battle Clarity (warblade) was incorrectly applying its bonus to reflex (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: Swordsage was not being given the Evasion class special. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Tobys Custom Stuff: Power Attack adjustment was applying bonus to AC rather than weapon damage (Sendric)
  • DL - Campaign Setting: Removed duplicate spells "Hardening" and "Unbinding" from Sor/Wiz spell lists. (Sendric)
  • Eberron - Campaign Setting: Artificer class specials Craft Wand and Metamagic Spell Trigger were swapped based on errata. (Sendric)
  • Eberron - Campaign Setting: Artificer Metamagic Spell Completion/Trigger class features had a typo in their names. (Sendric)
  • Ravenloft - Van Richtens Guide to the Shadow Fey: Half-fey template was granting too many Damage Resistant specials to all breeds (Sendric)
  • Various: Some spells were incorrectly tagged to the wrong class. (TobyFox2002/Sendric)

Data File Authoring
  • 3.0 - Ghostwalk: Added scripts and functionality to all feats. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Book of Exalted Deeds: Added Vassal of Bahamut PrC and a couple of spells. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Adventurer: Added Fochlucan Lyrist, Nightsong Enforcer, Nightsong Infiltrator, Spymaster, and Virtuoso PrCs (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: Added Argent Savant PrC (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Added Geomancer and Pious Templar PrCs (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Scoundrel: Added Mountebank PrC (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: Added Bear Warrior and Dervish PrCs (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dungeonscape: Added gear and equipment (xkaliburr)
  • 3.5 - Draconomicon: Added Dragoncraft Item material for armor and shields. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: New file includes new spell adjustments, classes, prestige classes, class/racial variants, feats, races (all monsters), new spells, new psionic powers, equipment, and new custom abilities for the Marshal and Dragon Shaman classes. Imported and updated Draconic Heritage feat from Complete Arcane. (TobyFox2002)
  • 3.5 - Fiendish Codex 1: New file includes Demon, Rutterkin race and a couple of new weapons. (BloodWolf)
  • 3.5 - Fiendish Codex 2: Added Hellfire Warlock & Soulguard PrCs (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Frostburn: Added Giant Raven. (TobyFox2002)
  • 3.5 - Magic of Incarnum: New file includes Totemist base class and Open Soul Chakra feat (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 2: Added race Leviathan (kazlady)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 4: Added 'DR/Good and Lawful' and 'Immunity to Negative Energy' specials (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 4: Added Demon, Deathdrinker (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 1: Added adjustment Spell : Shield (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 2: Added Adventurer's kits. (RavenX)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Dragon: Added Spellscale race which also adds the Subtype - Dragonblood race tag (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Dragon: Added all content except Prestige Classes, Dragon Grafts and some racial/class combinations. Imported and updated Draconic feats from Complete Arcane. (TobyFox2002)
  • 3.5 - Sandstorm: Added magical items, gear and spells. (NullCascade)
  • 3.5 - Spell Compendium Domains: Added Domain granted powers. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Common Gestalt Variants: New file includes some common gestalt class variants.* (TobyFox2002)
  • Custom - Tobys Custom Stuff: Added Master of Cantrips PrC, Profession (Undertaker), and some new spells. (TobyFox2002)
  • Eberron - Campaign Setting: Added feats, languages, equipment, material, and races. (RavenX)
  • FR - Players Guide to Faerun: Added Hammer of Moradin PrC. (TobyFox2002)
  • Ravenloft - Champions of Darkness: New file includes Night Lord prestige class. (TobyFox2002)

* In order to use the gestalt class variants, you must have "Allow Gestalt Class Variants" and "Use Class Variants" selected in the Hero Configuration window. Additionally, the Paladin Ranger variants do not display the favored enemy button. We will attempt to resolve this issue in the future.
Sendric is offline   #387 Reply With Quote
Shaman964

Old May 26th, 2015, 03:28 PM
I am not entirely certain if this is the correct thread to ask this and if it is not, my apologies.

I am wondering if someone is already working on the Sacred Exorcist PrC from Complete Divine and/or the Dark Hunter PrC from the Complete Warrior?

Thanks.
Shaman964 is offline   #388 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 1st, 2015, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaman964 View Post
I am not entirely certain if this is the correct thread to ask this and if it is not, my apologies.

I am wondering if someone is already working on the Sacred Exorcist PrC from Complete Divine and/or the Dark Hunter PrC from the Complete Warrior?

Thanks.
Not that I am aware of. I can add them to the to-do list, though from your comment maybe you want to try doing them?
Sendric is offline   #389 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old June 22nd, 2015, 03:44 PM
I know I haven't been able to add anymore of the demons that I was working on but my adventuring group finished that adventure faster than I thought and I've been working on the next one, plus RL garbage.

But now I'm working on using and adding some of the drakes from Draconomicon. The current problem I'm having is that they have a tail slap and I can't seem to find a way to add a natural attack. I was going to copy the wyvern's sting and just change it but can't seem to find where to do it. What am I missing?
Bloodwolf is offline   #390 Reply With Quote