Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

Gumbytie

Old March 26th, 2020, 12:52 PM
I come and go here, depending on Life. Right now I am living in a state with everyone under quarantine so have more free times (also means I am out of a job for now).

I haven't looked thru here in depth to see what people are looking for so thought I would list all the setting books I am working on, etc. I haven't run a game in ages but keep buying SW books in hopes I guess.

So here is what I have/working on:

Quote:
Beasts & Barbarians (Golden Edition)
Jalizar City of Thieves
Tricarnia Land of Princes and Demons
Gladiators of the Dominions (WIP)
Beasts of the Dominions (WIP)

Tyrnador (WIP)

Lankhmar City of Thieves
Owned, need to look over to see if need files from:
  • Savage Foes of Nehwon
  • Savage Seas of Nehwon
  • Savage Tales of the Thieves Guild

Last Parsec (WIP)

Mythos (WIP)

Rippers Resurrected (Just Player's Guide so far)

Rippers
Rippers Companion

Savage Space (WIP)
Savage Space – Ships (WIP)

Thrilling Tales

Daring Tales of the Space Lanes (WIP)

The Day After Ragnarok
Some others might be working on these as well, so if they want to compare/share let me know. If anyone wants to look some of these over and check my work, let me know. I was the original gaslight file author but passed that on long ago so I have some ability

I even have my own version of a SWADE file with just about all I could do myself, minus the encumbrance rules I couldn't figure out. But seeing an update that this might be coming out soonish I will wait for that I think, maybe.
Gumbytie is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old March 26th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Nice. Some of those are done, or at least presumably done. Rippers, for example, is already available from a file dartnet did. I don't know if it has the Companion stuff in it, too, though, or if it's just old-school Rippers and not Resurrected. Check out https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=47707 and you can see about sending a PM to existing file authors if you wanted to collaborate on updating them. Personally I've been waiting on the SWADE update before really doing anything with mine.

EDIT: Actually I just noticed that dartnet did do a Rippers Resurrected (and a Last Parsec) available by just PMing him. So check that listing and seeing if some of those settings you are working on are already available should give you a great starting point if any of them need any updates.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; March 26th, 2020 at 05:34 PM.
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 26th, 2020, 07:11 PM
I have done a bunch of them all ready. Im me.
dartnet is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Phrll

Old March 27th, 2020, 03:58 AM
Is anyone, by some remote chance, working on a dataset for the Ninja High School SW setting from Battlefield Press?
Phrll is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 28th, 2020, 11:32 AM
I just picked up Seven Worlds and will be doing a Setting file for that at some point...

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #5 Reply With Quote