Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

Rethlyr

Old August 21st, 2013, 09:45 AM
I decided to drop in and see if anyone had built user files for any of the games not natively included in HL. I'd love to adopt this fully as I have with Pathfinder, but with only a few uses it is pretty bad.

Also, has anyone updated the rules changes for the God Machine Chronicle?

I'm looking for things like Mage the Awakening, Hunter the Vigil, etc....NWod

Anyway, thank you for any responses,
Scott
Rethlyr is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 21st, 2013, 07:09 PM
Because Lone Wolf won't give access to the source code, we can't actually build the mechanics for these systems. I've barked up this tree for a while and given up on it. I'd love to have more of the white wolf products in there, but without source code access I can't add mages and the like.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Xenesis

Old August 24th, 2013, 03:54 AM
Well, you're in luck for the God Machine Update, I've done as much conversion as I personally can here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=45487
Xenesis is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Rethlyr

Old September 4th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the answers, and thank you for the work Xenesis
Rethlyr is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 23rd, 2014, 12:32 AM
The problem is that we can't build user defined templates (which would be needed for Mage, Promethean, etc.).

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote