Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Illyahr

Old June 21st, 2017, 09:26 AM
Shadowcaster mysteries seem to have a timing error. Adding any (custom ability) gets an error that you having too many
Illyahr is offline   #641 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 21st, 2017, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
Shadowcaster mysteries seem to have a timing error. Adding any (custom ability) gets an error that you having too many
Hmm....the way it was set up appears to be a bit odd. I'll see what I can do with it.

Edit: Fixed....and so is Extra Fundamental.

Last edited by Sendric; June 21st, 2017 at 09:47 AM.
Sendric is offline   #642 Reply With Quote
alucardu

Old July 25th, 2017, 04:36 AM
I've added Spiritual Connection as a substitute class for my level 1 ranger. This should replace Wild Empathy with Spiritual Connection, but when I check the exported character PDF I see both Wild Empathy and Spiritual Connection within the Special Ability tab.

I'm trying to patch this by removing the cRgrWildE skill, but no luck so far.
alucardu is offline   #643 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 25th, 2017, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucardu View Post
I've added Spiritual Connection as a substitute class for my level 1 ranger. This should replace Wild Empathy with Spiritual Connection, but when I check the exported character PDF I see both Wild Empathy and Spiritual Connection within the Special Ability tab.

I'm trying to patch this by removing the cRgrWildE skill, but no luck so far.
Thanks. I've fixed this issue for the next release. It's a bit complicated, but if you need a workaround for the meantime, try adding this script to the class variant:

Phase: Render
Code:
perform hero.child[xWildEmpat].delete[Helper.ShowSpec]
PS I also updated the spell-like abilities so that you can actually track their usage in the Spells tab.
Sendric is offline   #644 Reply With Quote
alucardu

Old July 25th, 2017, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Thanks. I've fixed this issue for the next release. It's a bit complicated, but if you need a workaround for the meantime, try adding this script to the class variant:

Phase: Render
Code:
perform hero.child[xWildEmpat].delete[Helper.ShowSpec]
PS I also updated the spell-like abilities so that you can actually track their usage in the Spells tab.
Okay I figured out I have to add the code to the Eval Rules scripts, but when I use it in hero lab I get a error message "????" (it's from the script I just made). How can I figure out where the error is from?

Last edited by alucardu; July 25th, 2017 at 08:23 AM.
alucardu is offline   #645 Reply With Quote
LoneWolf6155

Old August 5th, 2017, 08:35 AM
I don't know if this has already been brought up, but the shadowcaster mystery UNVEIL has a prerequisite error.
LoneWolf6155 is offline   #646 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 5th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucardu View Post
Okay I figured out I have to add the code to the Eval Rules scripts, but when I use it in hero lab I get a error message "????" (it's from the script I just made). How can I figure out where the error is from?
The code I gave you is an eval script not an evil rule.
Sendric is offline   #647 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 5th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf6155 View Post
I don't know if this has already been brought up, but the shadowcaster mystery UNVEIL has a prerequisite error.
Thanks. I'll look into it.
Sendric is offline   #648 Reply With Quote
spyker_katarn

Old August 8th, 2017, 12:52 PM
I'm not sure if this is a bug in the Community Set or in Hero Lab proper, but feats in the latest update don't seem to recognize when Smite is available for the purposes of prerequisites (e.g. Paladin class):

https://gyazo.com/3e7d1c1d7c778680865322cfa14bd781
https://gyazo.com/b6ee4443bebc0991701eaee827d0b1ca

The only smite feat that does recognize it is Smite Fiery Foe in the Frostburn splat, but I don't know if that's a bug either.

Note: I found this while theorycrafting a Human Paladin 6. I can provide files if needed.
spyker_katarn is offline   #649 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 9th, 2017, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker_katarn View Post
I'm not sure if this is a bug in the Community Set or in Hero Lab proper, but feats in the latest update don't seem to recognize when Smite is available for the purposes of prerequisites (e.g. Paladin class):

https://gyazo.com/3e7d1c1d7c778680865322cfa14bd781
https://gyazo.com/b6ee4443bebc0991701eaee827d0b1ca

The only smite feat that does recognize it is Smite Fiery Foe in the Frostburn splat, but I don't know if that's a bug either.

Note: I found this while theorycrafting a Human Paladin 6. I can provide files if needed.
Sorry about that! Got it fixed.
Sendric is offline   #650 Reply With Quote